Page 689 of 689 FirstFirst ... 189589639679687688689
Results 6,881 to 6,884 of 6884

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Katrin Porto Tit Chat Katrin Porto chats with the photographer and fills us in with some details about herself. The interview is in Russian so we_ve added English captions. Katrin is a charming girl with a volcanic sex drive. I love to spend my time studying the techniques of erotic massage and oral sex. I attach great importance to my sexual development. I prefer an active role in sex because I believe that it is important for a woman to do it so that it is good. I take an active role in sex. I like sucking a lot. I like sucking and pussy play very much during sex, before sex and after sex. I like oral sex. I love doggie being on top and the missionary positions are comfortable and practical.
    Model:
    Katrin Porto
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
    https://rapidcloud.cc/8h1lob5ag2vr/K...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Ivanna Lace: Beauty &amp The Breasts A friend told Ivanna Lace about The SCORE Group. It took some time for XL Girls and Ivanna Lace to set up a photo session. Almost seven months, in fact. Finally, the dates were worked out, proving that patience pays off dividends. Ivanna is pretty spectacular. I can wear anything, Ivanna said. Big breasts always draw attention and I like to wear cleavage tops. I am very proud of my body. I developed early and I always got a lot of attention. Ivanna works in the beauty business. I am a master of manicure and pedicure services. I like creative beauty. She chose a variation of a hot schoolgirl outfit for this video and matching photo set. Good choice, Ivanna. In a separate video, Ivanna chats about herself. She speaks English, and very charming English at that.
    Model:
    Ivanna Lace
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/pp3xettak3dz/I...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Briana Black_s Toy Time Titillation A vision of raw sexuality in her sheer lingerie and fuck-me heels, hot chick Briana Black invites you to watch her big, big, big, big cum show. She sucks on two giant, cock-shaped dildos to get them wet for her bushy pussy and her big tits. As she sticks one fuck-toy deep inside her pink girl-slit, Briana sucks on the other. Briana has a lot of diverse sexual interests, many of them not-vanilla. She listed them for XL Girls. I_m into impregnation, cuckolding, spitting, group sex, gang bangs, 9 12-inch big dicks, incest role play, DDLG, ABDL, BDSM, impact play, breath play, female domination, submission, verbal humiliation, public humiliation, water sports, emotional and physical masochism, objectification and a lot more. I haven_t been able to play with all of these fetishes in real life but they are all in my fantasies. I am a kinky girl. We had to look up some of these. ABDL means adult baby diaper lover. Impact play is spanking or whipping, caning and so on basically hitting someone, usually on the butt.
    Model:
    Briana Black
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/gnbjnr81scpa/B...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
    Super-soaked And Rubbed Down In part five, the conclusion of the XL Girls feature DVD Montego Babes, Micky, Gya and Terri Jane appear in the distance, walking abreast and packing guns, like characters in a western. Except the guns they wield are water guns. They_re going to have a shoot-out. Wearing thin T-shirts, they_re quickly soaked as they chase each other on the lawn firing their water rifles. As they run after each other, you can see their huge tits bouncing madly in their wet tops. It_s a spectacular sight to witness. Gya and Terri go after Micky, trying to tear off her shirt, and in the process, they all lose their shirts. Their huge tits bounce and swing wildly in the Jamaican sun.
    Model:
    Gya, Micky Bells, and Terri Jane
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/m3glh7pm646e/S...0_MFS.mp4.html