Page 673 of 673 FirstFirst ... 173573623663671672673
Results 6,721 to 6,724 of 6724

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    A Weiner For Reyna A Weiner For Reyna is the title of this scene, Since there are actual weiners in this scene besides Bam_s weiner, there is truth in advertising. We broke the bed like three times and kept ending up on the floor, Reyna Mae told us. He_s quiet but a good performer. The concept was cute too Reyna is having a BBQ feast and Bam has come over with beer. We first see Reyna and her 36K jugs grilling a bunch of plumpers. She gives us the eye and jiggles her huge boobs. Reyna_s wearing a tight mini-dress that zips up the front, just right for zipping down for action. She picks up a weiner with her tongs and teases Bam by tonguing the tip. How far down can it go? asks Bam. Reyna jiggles for him. He reaches out and asks her if she can take them out outside. _We can take them out inside, Reyna replies, ready for some real weiner fun, and leads him through the patio door to the bedroom. Reyna sits on the bed and unzips so Bam can examine and admire her massive mounds as he kneads and sucks them. He completes her zip down and the dress drops to the floor. She turns around and gets on her knees on the bed to show Bam her ass. He slides off her sheer black panties and spreads her butt cheeks, sticking a finger in her pussy. It_s weiner time for Reyna. She_ll plump it up and cook it to perfection.
    Model:
    Reyna Mae and Bambino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
    https://rapidcloud.cc/iyxg4xa0k0vr/R...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    The Way Busty Emma Likes It Busty Emma brings her double-Fs to the show and this time she is in the company of two gentlemen. First, TSG editor Dave who chats with her in the models_ dressing room and then stunt-cock Jimmy who has the actual honor of a dirty dance with the newcomer to XL Girls. Emma seems more nervous about chatting than getting it on with Jimmy. I just wanna fuck, says Emma, giggling. She has a good sense of humor and a cheery personality. As Emma pulls out her big tits, a naked girl streaks across the room behind Emma. It_s just a normal day at TSG. While Dave and Emma continue their chat, Emma shows how she can lick and suck her nipples, a talent breast-men value. She shows how she blows, using Jimmy to demonstrate. He face-fucks Emma and gives her jugs a few smacks. What does Emma like in bed? I like being submissive to a guy, throat-fucking, getting slapped on my tits, ass and face. My fantasies are always...like...anything that has to do with me being tied-up and submissive and the guy being very dominant. When a guy is in control of me and the sex is rough, I_m satisfied. When Emma_s satisfied, we_re satisfied.
    Model:
    Busty Emma and Jimmy Dix
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/cy5i62etjqa2/B...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Sofia Santana: Delicious Dish It_s not every day of the week that one finds beautiful girls with huge, natural breasts and traffic-stopping bodies who will take off their clothes on-camera. The webcam sites are filled with thousands of naked girls but many of them are nothing special. Sofia Santana is one of the special girls. To use a description we coined years ago in the magazines, Sofia_s a super-natural. Call her Boobiesbunny. XLGirls: What do the guys who see you on your cam want you to do most? Sofia: They want to see me rub and bounce my breasts. XLGirls: Do you like anal play such as fingering? Sofia: Yes, sometimes. It depends. XLGirls: Are you into any fetishes? Sofia: No, none. XLGirls: Do you find yourself touching your boobs without thinking about it? Sofia: Yes, sometimes. XLGirls: Do you like your breasts sucked hard or soft? Sofia: Softly. Make the nipples hard with your mouth.
    Model:
    Sofia Santana
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/s8260prdloo8/S...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Suzumi_s Threesome Suzumi Wilder gets a phone call from the friend of her fuck buddies Tony and JMac. They_re waiting on the couch for this guy but he tells Suzumi he_s not going to show. Why, that_s terrible. What are the boys going to do now? Wait. Suzumi has an idea. They can fuck her. Like, right now. What a coincidence. That_s exactly what we_d have suggested they do to the porcelain-skinned beauty. So they have a tailgate party without leaving the house. It_s a tag-team match with each man enjoying a Suzumi blow job and relishing the pleasure of thrusting their cocks into one of the pinkest pussies ever seen at XL Girls. They plow her tight bootyhole, too. And Suzumi likes to fuck a dick with her big tits also. These college girls today. We tell ya, they_re really advanced and very talented. Give them a video game or a pro-stud, and they_ll show off their powers without a trace of shyness. The guys are in skilled hands with Suzumi Wilder. You need a calculator to track all the fucking and sucking positions our happy group gets into in her first threesome.
    Model:
    Suzumi Wilder, J Mac, and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/mhy97z2ahsqk/S...1080p.mp4.html