Page 617 of 617 FirstFirst ... 117517567607615616617
Results 6,161 to 6,168 of 6168

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
    Kash Bella: A Good Time With A Hot Girl Kash Bella is primping in the mirror as is a girl_s right. She_s checking out her thick body in her sexy new lingerie when Nicky Rebel calls out for her. He_s anxious to suck on her nipples and run his dick between her tits. When she finally walks into the bedroom, she doesn_t disappoint him. They fall into bed for a hot fuck and suck session that climaxes with her tits covered in nut-sauce. Kash talked sex. What turns her on. How often she likes getting it. I like to have sex at least three-to-five times a week, not including when I masturbate. I can be both assertive or passive at times. It depends on my mood and the energy of the person I_m with at that time. I like dirty talk, sensual massage, teasing, licking, kissing and toys. My favorite positions are sideways, on-top and missionary. Kash has a group sex fantasy. Not with men, with girls. I_d like to be seduced and passionately ravaged by a group of super-sexy women, kinda like in the old Madonna video where she had men all over her on the bed...except with women instead of men. Hot
    Model:
    Kash Bella and Nicky Rebel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
    https://rapidcloud.cc/zqvafhz4i3qm/K...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    38DDD Chubby Doll_s Booty Boning Skye comes out and just knocks you out with her gorgeous face, huge tits and breathtaking legs. I swear, there is nothing like a New England hottie So wrote an XLGirls member about sexy and beautiful Skye Sinn. Who, in this scene, gets on her knees, sticks her hot ass up in the air and lets a backdoor man fill her fleshy booty with cock. Stop teasing me, says Skye as Largo spanks her meaty cheeks that you_d like to bite and rubs her pussy through her sheer black panties. She_s in bed on her knees. Skye turns around and they remove her bra so he can have at her massive 38DDD-cup tits. She buries his face between them for a hooter-heavenly experience. Taking out Largo_s boxer-hose and making purring sounds like the sex kitten she is, Skye treats him to an oral cock-loving session. Observe her sucking and stroking moves. Skye has said that having no gag reflex is one of her special talents. That talent is special She deepthroats his cock fast and hands-free while she_s propping herself up on her hands and knees. This bodacious babe gives her all. Skye_s pink taco comes first for a filling. Largo lays the first application of pipe into Skye with her on top of him in a cowgirl position. She pumps her hips so his dick gets deeper and deeper into her. Spanking gets Skye horny so Largo slaps that booty with open palms. Well-fucked in her pink pussy-hole, Skye wants it in her butthole. Largo slips it into her ass when Skye gets on her side. Reading her body language and her cries of pleasure, he ramps up the rump pump and fucks her harder.
    Model:
    Skye Sinn and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/f8yhvpnv4yv8/S...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Remi Fernandez: Cheating with a Girlfriend_s Boyfriend Remi Ferdinand drops by her girlfriend_s apartment and lets herself in. Her girlfriend_s not home but her guy James is in the bedroom with a bad shoulder. He tells Remi about it and she immediately offers to give him a massage because she likes to soothe stiff joints. She hasn_t had his cock yet. Now_s her chance. While Remi straddles her girlfriend_s boyfriend_s back, she lowers her tube-top so he can get a nice eyeful of her big tits. The genie is now out of the bottle. James is miraculously cured of his joint pain and diverts his attention to sucking on Remi_s nipples. Remi deep-throats him and sucks on his nuts. He throat-fucks and tit-fucks the sexy brunette, fucks her bush-lined pussy and nuts her face. Now he has time to clean up the evidence before his girlfriend gets home. I_m not shy about anything but public stuff, says Remi. When I give a blow job, I usually spit unless I really like you. I enjoy fluids like spit, pee, squirt and cum. Sex on a first date? If the vibes are right, sure. Sex is greatly perceived by the larger part of society as this deeply taboo and meaningful thing but in my experience and observations, it_s not always so. What does Remi consider to be her biggest asset mentally and physically? The ability to think critically has served me in ways both joyful and painful. The titties have served to make me a favorite amongst titty lovers worldwide. They are gifts I greatly appreciate. What are Remi_s top three sexual encounters? I would probably name a few encounters with long-term sex partners that hit the right way just because of connection and familiarity, but I_ve had some fun experiences otherwise. I_ve had enjoyable group sex experiences, which I always find to be a very hot time. Most recently I was hooking up with a very sexy couple, which lasted briefly but was highly enjoyable.
    Model:
    Remi Ferdinand and James Angel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/ag7lphz7uomx/R...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Paola Zaguna: Nude On The Rocks Paola Zaguna found a secluded spot outdoors where she could be nature woman and take off her clothing without any peepers around to spy on her. With her trusty dildo in hand, Paola masturbates and plays with her huge tits on the rocks, both near the water and in the water. XLGirls gives major props to Paola for finding this secret location and adding a lot of heat to the local scenery. XLGirls: How do you find bras that fit those very big boobs? Paola Zaguna: It_s a bit difficult but I have to buy off the rack. XLGirls: When you go out, how do you dress? Paola Zaguna: I like to show a lot of cleavage and I like very short skirts. XLGirls: Do you always wear a bra? Paola Zaguna: I wear a bra to go out. When I_m in my house I don_t. XLGirls: So, when you leave your house, you... Paola Zaguna: I get a lot of attention. I feel lucky to have my big breasts.
    Model:
    Paola Zaguna
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/r4c4qanr0goj/P..._360p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Remi Ferdinand Wants a Boyfriend With a Big Dick Remi Ferdinand is in her bedroom writing in her diary about her boyfriend. He_s soon to be her ex-boyfriend. Remi is not happy with him. He_s not giving her the attention and showing her the appreciation she feels she deserves. She decides he_s going to be replaced immediately and phones Lawson, telling him to come over to her place as soon as he can. He knows she_s not having him over to say hello. When Lawson shows up, he doesn_t wait to get busy on Remi_s big tits. After he sucks them, Remi is fed his big cock and also gets tit-fucked. He drills into Remi_s bushy pussy from behind and his dick makes her scream. He puts Remi on her back and plunges deep again. She_ll continue to scream during their fucking. It_s Remi_s turn to be on top. She mounts his pole in cowgirl position. She grinds on him hard, her ass cheeks pumping, getting every inch inside her pussy. Lawson slaps her cheeks and thrusts fast. Remi stops so she can suck his cock again, licking it like a lollipop and making slurping sounds. She gets on top of him again, this time facing the camera. Flipping Remi on her back, Lawson pounds her in missionary and sideways. He fucks her big boobs and mouth one more time and then jerks off on her tits to Remi_s delight. Out with the old boyfriend, in with the new.
    Model:
    Remi Ferdinand
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/5quhh1e7nnt6/R...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Tessa Orlov Curves Him Right George has been lusting for Tessa Orlov for a while. He_s watched her videos at XLGirls over and over, looked at her photo sets, put himself into videos he_s made in his mind. When he actually saw her shopping, George did a double-take. He took a chance and introduced himself and managed to get her email address. A few lunch and dinner dates later, George is invited to Tessa_s place after dinner. She leads him into her bedroom where all of his Tessa dreams come true. Lowering her dress and talking her big, creamy tits out of her bra, George plants his face in her soft breasts, licking her nipples and feeling her soft, supple skin. Tessa reaches out for his cock, goes to her knees and sucks on his dick hands-free, holding her big breasts in her hands in an offering pose. It_s an invitation to put his cock between her milky breasts. On top and on her back, Tessa has her big boobs fucked by her new friend. She parts her lips to suck his cock some more. George puts his balls in her mouth to teabag Tessa as he holds her head with a trembling hand. Still on her back, Tessa parts her pussy lips, ready to be fucked.
    Model:
    Tessa Orlov and George Brown
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/1pa79jtfj4zv/T...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Sofia Deluxe: Hot Chica, Big Boobs Another proud Colombian hottie with a killer body, Sofia Deluxe jumped at the chance to be an XLGirl. Her sex appeal, face, body and beautifully shaped big boobs make this sexy Latina a winner. The camera loves her. The Colombian tit squad of Sofia, Aly Guzman, Sofia Santana, Isa Gomez, Sofia Damon and other senoritas have matched the high standards set at XLGirls by the eastern European girls over the past years. I was the girl with the largest breasts when I was growing up and I still am the girl with the biggest breasts where I live. I like to attract attention with my breasts. I enjoy it. It makes me feel good. So for that, I wear low-cut blouses to show my cleavage. I am very proud of my boobs. Sofia doesn_t speak English, like most of the Colombian tit squad, so our editors add captions. Even so, Sofia and her moves speak to every guy, no matter the nationality and language.
    Model:
    Sofia Deluxe
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/ukh1d75bvjqc/S...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Angie Bravo: Bra-busting Sex Star Sitting at her vanity, Angie Bravo (AngieFoxxyLove) is getting dolled-up. Angie admires her hair and makeup and her ultra-voluptuous body in her skin-tight pink dress. She turns and takes her huge breasts out to suck, rub, clap and swing. Moving to the couch next to Asier, Angie continues to play with her massive tits. He joins her in her tit-play, sucking her nipples and rubbing her heavy naturals. Angie loves to have her nipples sucked a lot. He takes her panties off so he can finger-bang and lick her pussy. She sucks his cock and tells him to put it between her tits. A guy could spend hours just fucking Angie_s boobs in different positions, but her tight pussy must not be neglected. XLGirls: Do you always wear a bra? Angie Bravo: I can go all day without a bra. I only wear them when I go out so my boobs don_t feel saggy. XLGirls: What satisfies you best, sexually? Angie Bravo: Having my nipples sucked and kissed and my breasts massaged and fondled. XLGirls: How often do you have sex? Angie Bravo: Every day. XLGirls: What_s your favorite sex position? Angie Bravo: I like to ride on top.
    Model:
    Angie Bravo and Asier Bravo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/owzgm94pjvbg/A...1080p.mp4.html