Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Realtampaswingers.com vids

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Realtampaswingers.com- TRACY_S HAND JOB HAVEN

Description:
    Welcome to Tracy_s Hand Job Haven.. Oh, did I forget to tell you that I got a part time job as a masseuse?? I had my first client walk in the other day and I was really nervous. When I entered the room he was already undressed and laying on the table. All he had on was a towel across his private parts. (Now, remember all my fellow perverts, I am working in a regular massage parlor) I started rubbing his big muscles as we eased the tension by making small chit chat but every time I passed up his muscular body I seemed to brush up against his cock....wink, wink I kept apologizing to him for touching it, but he wasn_t sorry and his cock started to grow. We then discussed it and decided....screw the other parts of his body, I was only going to concentrate on his one big muscle... Well, being a masseuse I had lots of oil with me, so I pulled the towel down and dripped a few large drops up and down his hard shaft I started to rub the oil all over his cock and sensitive area and he was enjoying every stroke. I just love it when you can feel his cock grow right in your hands. His cock grew so large that I could use both of my hands to jerk him off. And jerk him off is exactly what I did. His cock was nice and slippery and my hands slid up and down his hard shaft until he couldn_t hold back any more and his shot his huge load for me. I think he was kind of embarrassed that he did cum because he got up and left very quickly and left the room without even giving me a tip.. I forgot how much I enjoy jerking off a guy and I hope I get to do it again soon. Any volunteers out there?
    Model:
    Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : TracysHandJobHaven_RTS_HD_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
    File Size : 170.81 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:03

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: TracysHandJobHaven_RTS_HD_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Realtampaswingers.com- TRACY_S HAND JOB HAVEN

Description:
    Welcome to Tracy_s Hand Job Haven.. Oh, did I forget to tell you that I got a part time job as a masseuse?? I had my first client walk in the other day and I was really nervous. When I entered the room he was already undressed and laying on the table. All he had on was a towel across his private parts. (Now, remember all my fellow perverts, I am working in a regular massage parlor) I started rubbing his big muscles as we eased the tension by making small chit chat but every time I passed up his muscular body I seemed to brush up against his cock....wink, wink I kept apologizing to him for touching it, but he wasn_t sorry and his cock started to grow. We then discussed it and decided....screw the other parts of his body, I was only going to concentrate on his one big muscle... Well, being a masseuse I had lots of oil with me, so I pulled the towel down and dripped a few large drops up and down his hard shaft I started to rub the oil all over his cock and sensitive area and he was enjoying every stroke. I just love it when you can feel his cock grow right in your hands. His cock grew so large that I could use both of my hands to jerk him off. And jerk him off is exactly what I did. His cock was nice and slippery and my hands slid up and down his hard shaft until he couldn_t hold back any more and his shot his huge load for me. I think he was kind of embarrassed that he did cum because he got up and left very quickly and left the room without even giving me a tip.. I forgot how much I enjoy jerking off a guy and I hope I get to do it again soon. Any volunteers out there?
    Model:
    Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : TracysHandJobHaven_RTS_HD_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
    File Size : 170.81 MB
    Duration : 00:09:03

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: TracysHandJobHaven_RTS_HD_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Realtampaswingers.com- Bar Meet Pick Up

Description:
    Kristine Cumz and I met two, new members at the Meet &amp Greet and invited them to join us in a sexy four-some shoot the next day. We anxiously awaited their arrival, and they both showed up at the same time so we got the hot action underway Kristine and I shared both of their hard cocks in both of our mouths and our pussies, and of course both of us being the cum _ that we are, we shared that too We laid there with our mouths wide open, like baby birds, as they both fed us their creamy sperm juice
    Model:
    Kristine Cumz, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : BarMeetPickUp_RTS_HD_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
    File Size : 279.28 MB
    Duration : 00:23:10

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: BarMeetPickUp_RTS_HD_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4