Page 756 of 832 FirstFirst ... 256656706746754755756757758766806 ... LastLast
Results 7,551 to 7,560 of 8313

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Bath, Boobs &amp Beyond Anna Carlene is all a_titter. Checking herself out in the bathroom mirror, she likes what she sees. She is wearing a very sexy two-piece that makes her look like an American country girl. Anna is Italian, though. Anna gives herself a spritz by the sink, then sits on the toilet seat to give herself some hand-relief. Anna (also known as Billie Bombs) gets up to enter the bath but stops again to rub her pussy and the sensitive area between her pussy-slit and her butthole. The brunette doll gets into the bath and, finally, gives us the famous Anna Carlene dirty talk in her Italian-accented English and fuck-me voice. That big, black cock-shaped dildo doesn_t stand a chance.
    Model:
    Anna Carlene
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
    https://rapidcloud.cc/zs1mu5ix1mps/A...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Sex Education Wow, look at that outfit, Tony Rubino remarks when he sees Trinety G. Trinety_s form-fitting outfit is hugging every inch of her delectable body, and her natural treasures are pouring out of her white, see-through top. Well, I knew you were coming, Trinety responds. We suspect Trinety meant, I know you will be cumming, because getting a man off is the only reason a girl with H-cup tits would jump into an outfit like this. I like it when you play with my big titties, Trinety adds. You should put them in your face. Tony_s face will be all over Trinety_s pillowy-soft body and boobs today. She_s a woman with a lot to love, so you have to give her what she deserves: undivided attention, a hard cock and a hard fuck. After sucking and nibbling on both of Trinety_s perfect tits, Tony sits her down and munches on plump pussy. Trinety returns the favor by deep-throating his cock. When Tony finally slides inside her cunt, he_s fucking her doggystyle and she_s begging for more. Her moans grow louder as his pelvis smacks into her plump, white booty. This is the way a big girl deserves to be handled.
    Model:
    Trinety Guess and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/qcg8n29yuu85/T...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Behind The Scenes At K-JUGS With Brandy &amp Reyna Go backstage and behind-the-scenes with special guest stars Reyna Mae and Brandy Ryder (the Red Hot Titty Peppers) as they film their wild foursome fuck scene for the feature film K-JUGS, one of the all-time best XL Girls movies. Loaded with fast-paced candids, interviews, dressing room romping and much more. Filming a feature film at XL Girls has its share of fun and games off the set too Everyone had a blast making this movie. One of our cameramen shadowed all the girls around on the set every day and some great moments are to be seen with Renee Ross, Samantha 38G, Bailey Santanna, Brandy Ryder, Reyna Mae and Jade Parker.
    Model:
    Brandy Ryder, Renee Ross, and Reyna Mae
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/ppy6rf8l6bq8/R...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Monica Keyes: Tits That Will Make You Spritz We_re not relationship counselors here at XLGirls but only because we_re too busy to open an office. This story, which is based on fact, depicted here by returning bra-busting deep throat superstar Monica Keyes and Nicky Rebel is well within our consultation skills. Monica has learned that her boyfriend wants to switch his attention from her to skinny girls, so she pours her heart out to the ever-helpful and comforting Nicky. This boyfriend must be a mental case. Ms. Keyes_ giant breasts are dangerously close to pouring out of her tight strappy dress that_s perfect for her. Monica_s confession gives Nicky his opening to show Monica how much she_s appreciated. He slides right in and comforts her by sucking on her nipples and rubbing her big, juicy ass cheeks. She then gives him a deep-throating, ball-sucking and tit-banging that he_ll be writing home about. Climbing on top, Monica proceeds to bounce hard and fast on his cock, her enormous tits bouncing just as hard and as fast. Wow I am a very easy-going person, Monica said. I love making my partner feel wanted. In the bedroom I pay a lot of attention to the things he loves. For me, as long as my partner is feeling good, that makes me feel good. I love for my partner to take his time with me.
    Model:
    Monica Keyes and Nicky Rebel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/39qqour3ocqj/M...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Maid for Breastfest Breastfest is now served and your hostess and server is super-sensational Jennica Lynn. What a doll. So nice and gracious. What does this magnificent morsel have in store in this video and matching pictures? When Jennica says the orange juice is on her, she means it Jennica was a D-cup at 14. A G-cup at 18. Now she_s an M-cup. That_s the US size, Jennica says. In the UK, it would be Double-J. And her 12.5 pound beauties are the same size. They are symmetrical. Most girls have one breast that is slightly larger than the other. The fact that Jennica decided to model is a miracle in itself and something never to be taken for granted. There are other girls in the world with her kind of awe-inspiring body and tits but no one except their husbands or boyfriends (and sometimes the neighborhood Peeping Tom) will ever see them in their birthday suits. The beauty of this Caribbean island pales in comparison to the grandeur that is Jennica Lynn. Seeing Jennica strip off her uniform and undies and give up her body in this video is enough to make a guy run out into the street calling her name.
    Model:
    Jennica Lynn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/xov2z9lg08in/J...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 18 Member Comments

Description:
    Behind the Scenes with Kristina Milan The first great thing about this behind-the-scenes clip is that we get to hear Kristina_s voice. Kristina doesn_t speak English, so we had one of our videographers ask her questions in Spanish and interpret her answers. The second great thing about this clip is the sight of Kristina_s amazing, lactating J-cups dripping milk. Now, when most women are lactating, they need a little help-a squeeze or a suck-to get the milk out. But Kristina stands there without even touching her tits and it_s just drip, drip, drip. Like a leaky faucet And then, sometimes, the milk comes out of her in a steady stream. The clip is short but sweet, a good primer for tomorrow_s boy-girl video, when Kristina sends her milkers into hardcore action
    Model:
    Kristina Milan
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/qet3mqw9si2u/K...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
    The Farmer_s Busty Daughter This is the kind of farmer_s daughter you find at XLGirls. A gal who blows out her bras. A babe who_s busty and brainy. A girl with deep thoughts. She writes, blogs, shoots pictures, DJs, models and cams, combining everything she does into one mixture, blending erotica with poetry, psychology, photography, academics, art and theater. Roxanne, how were you discovered? I joined the breast expansion forum and after a while I received an email on MyFreeCams that seemed both official and a bit weird at the beginning. This was in 2012. I thought, _Look at all the contact information and stuff, it has to be real._ So I answered and the next month the SCORE team was in Romania shooting me. They enjoyed zacuscă, a Romanian dish I introduced them to. I actually saw the site two years before shooting. A guy told me I have the boobs for SCORE, but when I entered the site and I saw a pic of Miosotis, I was like, _No, I am way too small for them, even though I was an E-cup back then._ Silly me
    Model:
    Roxanne Miller
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/wbzuw0alyifo/R...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Ava in Chubby Twats College students get more than enough of their share of booty calls and spontaneous, post-date sex. Take Ava, for example, in this encounter from the DVD Chubby Twats. She_s in that stage of life when the hormones are in such high gear that they can_t get pumped out fast enough so she_s always in a state of horniness and ready for fucking at the drop of a bra. There_s no planning, no thinking, no arrangements. After her date tonight, Ava just feels the urge to enjoy cock, like a toy, to suck and fuck. It_s a good thing for her date that he decided to hang out for a few minutes. Now he can enjoy sucking and fucking her tits all night. While he_s got her. The slightest touch and her body catches fire. Going out with busty college girls has its immense advantages. Running Time: 24:48
    Model:
    Ava and Alex Gonz
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/jtgca7wk0ly8/A...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Busty Cock Worshipper Sabryna is what all women should be and are not, unfortunately for the male of the species. The scene opens with Sabryna on her hands and knees, looking into the camera. The first words out of her mouth are, I_m here to fulfill your every fantasy. Sabryna quickly does as she_s told and sheds her dress to show off her bountiful cleavage spilling out of a pink bra. She kneels down in front of her man and starts jacking his cock before her melons come out of the bra and form a love cocoon for his turgid tool. Sabryna pumps her boobs up and down on his rod pausing only to lick and suck her own nipples. Next, she spins around and shows us her meaty ass, rubbing it along the shaft of her man_s cock. Finally, she slides his cock into her waiting pussy. Her man grabs her ass with both hands. Sabryna lifts herself off his cock and goes to the bed and right into a doggie style position. Our man climbs up behind and slides all the way in with one thrust before pounding that pussy hard. All Sabryna can do is grab the bedspread and hang on, screaming the whole time about how much she wants him to fuck her. Sabryna is a howler. Almost from the minute her man slides his meat into her waiting pussy, she is moaning loudly and screaming. When her stick-man grabs on to the back of the pink lace-up corset she_s still wearing and starts banging her hard, Sabryna sounds like she_s in heaven. Sabryna climbs off and offers her big boobs for him to spunk on. Sabryna does the right thing and massages the copious amount of cum into her knockers. What a good girl to have around the house Running Time: 21:59
    Model:
    Sabryna Stone and Anthony Rosano
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/2iykfukkpim1/S...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Making Fantasies Real: The Selah Rain Story The first thing Selah Rain does when she joins Nicky Rebel in bed is to suck his balls and dick, making loud lip-smacking sounds. Selah is very orally-oriented and loves the taste of the man-meat. With a woman like Selah, you_ve got to build up your supply of nut-juice because she likes to see a big load of cum shoot out of cocks. I need sex at least once a day at a minimum, said Selah. It_s a must for me. I masturbate multiple times a day. I enjoy pleasing myself. My favorite toy is a Oui vibrator. I_m very open sexually so I enjoy a lot of fetishes. But most of all, being a Dominatrix is my favorite fetish. I have fulfilled all but two of my sex fantasies: I_d love to fuck Drake and Denzel Washington.
    Model:
    Selah Rain and Nicky Rebel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/082udyawnlgo/S...1080p.mp4.html