Page 771 of 832 FirstFirst ... 271671721761769770771772773781821 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,710 of 8313

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Tat Chat We hang with Kelli as she has a spot of lunch. We hate to interrupt a girl_s meal but it_s a good time to take a brief Kelli Maxx tour and find out what some of her arm tattoos mean to her. The numbers 1959 on her right hand_s knuckles are her dad_s year of birth. Kelli was 17 when she got her first tat and from then on, she got more and more yet none on her back and her front.
    Model:
    Kelli Maxx
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
    https://rapidcloud.cc/9ji77us4uhep/K...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Sweetie Care: Perfect For XLGirls Very much a girl-next-door, Sweetie Care became a webcam model after a friend suggested she unleash her sexy side. Our photographer chats with Sweetie about modeling before Stirling Cooper arrives. It_s been super-duper fun, Sweetie tells him. They talk about lingerie, something that Sweetie, like all girls, loves as gifts, and toys also. Sweetie chats about sex. She loves spanking, dirty talking, boob play and licking and pinching nipples. When she takes her bra off, we get to see her huge tits and how beautifully shaped they are. Her nipples are very large and prominent. She plays with her tits as she talks to him, tries on different bras and tops and bends over to show the camera her tush. Big-breast lover Stirling shows up and is introduced to Sweetie. He looks very happy. We should hope so. She tells him what she likes sexually and shows him how she likes her breasts played with. He joins in from behind Sweetie, pinching her nipples and fondling her soft body. He puts Sweetie on her back to suck her nipples and has her suck them too. They make out for a few seconds. Stirling drops his pants and gives Sweetie his cock to suck on, stopping to rub it on her tongue, then putting it back in her mouth. Sweetie cups her tits in an offering pose while she sucks his dick. The perfect position to have her great, big tits fucked. She lies back so Stirling can spread and lick her shaved pussy. Turning Sweetie on her side, he starts to stud her, building up speed and power. The sound of cock pounding pussy is loud and mixed with their heavy breathing and moans. Sweetie gets on her hands and knees, her back to Stirling. Her wet pussy pulls him in deep and he resumes his deep thrusts. He instinctively spanks her ass cheeks. They are irresistible. After Sweetie rides Stirling_s dick in cowgirl, he indulges in one of the tit-man_s favorite hobbies, fucking a pair of big, oiled boobs pressed tightly together, and with Sweetie, he has a very special pair of breasts to cum on.
    Model:
    Sweetie Care and Stirling Cooper
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/zh7bvdta4rlr/S...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Slippery Mirror Fun Kamille Amora finds a very creative way to use a mirror and reflect her heavenly hooters in Slippery Mirror Fun. The voluptuous vixen has a bosomy and curvy body that_s a work of art to sculptors, painters and breast-men. The kind of big breasts and bodacious booty that boob-drunk poets pen their poetry of passion about. An exotic dancer, rap song writer, singer and former cheerleader, Kamille has boob-fan radar. I can always tell who the boob guys are because they get closer to the stage. The main attraction when I_m dancing is motor-boating. I_ll just put my tits in your face and shake them and motorboat you. I love to do that. It_s a lot of fun. A down-to-earth girl, Kamille likes to go on your basic kind of date. Nothing fancy. I_m pretty simple when it comes down to it. Dinner and a movie are fine. Although I do want to try bungee jumping one day.
    Model:
    Kamille Amora
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/mrg22h9zeurc/K...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    A Jackumentary This special video celebrates the greatness that is Renee Ross with behind-the-scenes footage, candid moments, scenes from her movies, tit-talk, and lots of huge-boobed action, the kind that ever smilin_ Renee is beloved for. Among the topics Renee shows, and talks about, are tits, bras, what gets her hot and horny, other girls and their pussies, being on the receiving end of oral sex and one of her favorite sports, hot tit-fucking. For those who_ve never seen Renee before, Renee Ross A Jackumentary is a good introduction to this awesome centerfold and covergirl. For Renee fans, a great overview, and a dedication to a sensational model, one of V-mag and XLGirls_ most popular babes. As Renee once said about modeling, It_s actually something that I thought that I would never do. I don_t think that I had the self-confidence to put myself out there like that before. When I hear people saying that I am gorgeous or that my pictures are amazing, it just makes me feel really good. And when Renee Ross feels good, everyone feels good Part two is coming soon
    Model:
    Renee Ross
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/7m6k1su265qy/R...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    Licensed To Be Naked Allie Pearson is licensed to be naked at XLGirls. Licensed to blow you away. We gave Allie that license. Here she is under the Miami sky and enjoying her time showing you her goodies. Wow Is she sexy? Sweet, bubbly and brimming with enthusiasm, Allie took to modeling as if she_d waited for years for this chance. I feel sexy and beautiful and I can embrace my womanhood here, Allie said. Just 5_ tall, Allie_s chest measures 42-inches and needs a G-cup bra, according to the stylist_s measurements. I used to get a lot of attention from boys in school. I developed at a young age, so my boobs, my butt, all that good stuff got their attention. I was about 13, maybe even a little bit younger, when I started to develop. That_s when I remember really standing out and having bigger assets than the other girls. A lot of the other girls would look at me and say, _Oh my gosh You have big boobs I wish I had big boobs,_ because at that age, every girl wants boobs, but as far as participating in a lot of activities, it was uncomfortable at that age because whatever I did, I was flopping around.
    Model:
    Allie Pearson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/gs61ra0yib6x/A...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
    Cum Inside Lisa Canon_s Butthole Approaching Lisa Cannon from behind, Sergio wraps his hands around her amazingly huge boobs. Lisa has on a bustier that lifts them high. He palms and lifts them up himself. Later on, he mentions how heavy they are, maybe the heaviest he_s lifted yet in his escapades at XLGirls. He turns her around so he can feast on her nipples. They fall to the bed and Lisa covers his face with her breast flesh. Those are smotherin_ titties so he_d better be careful. However, we do have emergency oxygen nearby just in case. Lisa switches her attention from his face to his stiffie. She sucks it and jerks it, then she buries it between her boobs and tit-wanks him, to borrow a Brit phrase from Kerry Marie. That drives Sergio fucking crazy. He stands up and Lisa kneels before him. It_s cock sucking time and Lisa is quite skilled in this art. She has blow job lips and sucks him hands-free, her massive mams swinging as she does. This is indeed ecstasy. And it_s only just the start. Sergio is in no rush to fuck Lisa_s pussy and ass. All in good time. And for a happy ending, Lisa will get a nice load of cum in her butthole, which she_ll kindly squeeze out.
    Model:
    Lisa Canon and Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/rpcp76yvqv81/L...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Jack Along With Lila Lovely The staff at XLGirls is happy Lila Lovely is back. She_s talented in everything she does, has a golden personality and loads of camera charisma. And we haven_t even gotten to her big tits and ass. Lila_s been fitness training since her original shoots here and it shows. I_ve always gotten lots of attention, said Lila, a girl with the vocal skill of jerk-off encouragement when she does solo scenes, among other gifts and skills she presents on-camera. Lila dresses to show off her curves so you can mentally undress her before she takes off her clothing. I mostly wear low-cut and figure-hugging clothes to emphasize my curves. I_m used to being looked at by now and it actually makes me feel powerful. Lila introduces herself standing by a window overlooking the Miami skyline and gets into bed to re-introduce you to her luscious body. Red must be her favorite color because she_s worn red outfits often in her XLGirls scenes.
    Model:
    Lila Lovely
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/3jnsvsqt7kpa/L...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Creamy Cleavage You_ve got to love Samantha Sanders_ way of cleaning the kitchen. No, she doesn_t buff the countertops with her big boobs, but we_ll let that go this time. Samantha has cleaned enough. Now comes break time with a handy dandy kitchen helper Sam has brought along. XLGirls: When you_re trying on a bra, what do you do to test whether it_s going to fit right? Samantha: I put it on and I jump up and down to see if my breasts stay put or if they pop out. XLGirls: How long does a bra last you before you throw it out? Samantha: Usually, one will last me three months. Not long at all. XLGirls: What kind of tops do you like to wear in warm weather? Samantha: I like to wear tight vest tops. I dress for business during the work week. (Sam is a lawyer.) When I am riding my horse and galloping very fast, I like my breasts to be free, so I wear a tiny T-shirt. I like a little top and skirt for nightclubbing. I sleep naked. XLGirls: What_s it like going through airports with boobs that big? Samantha: Everyone stares all the time, not just in airports XLGirls: Have you ever tried online dating? Samantha: Yes. Sometimes it_s good. XLGirls: Do you think blind dates are good? Samantha: Yes, I think that_s very exciting, not knowing what may happen.
    Model:
    Samantha Sanders
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/lhfntyeibugb/S...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Sofia_s Interview The curvaceous and sexy Sofia Rose sits with TSG_s studio manager to discuss her background, her bra buying habits, what led her to modeling and why she decided to try hardcore scenes after years of solo posing. Sofia is the proud owner of a pair of the best tits we_ve ever seen and we_ve seen a lot of tits. How does Sofia feel about sex on-camera? Does she like female sex partners? Sofia also talks about a special, somewhat unusual, fetish her partner practices on her (although not all that unusual in some corners of the plumper world). After wrapping up her chat, Sofia treats us to a bellydance, the T&ampA way.
    Model:
    Sofia Rose
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/dm53726bht7d/S...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
    Shower Power Lavina Dream may seem like a dream but she_s real Incredibly real We follow Lavina into the bathroom to shower after her photo shoot and watch her get all squeaky clean. Because who doesn_t like seeing a girl with huge tits and a great ass shower, the water dripping off her lush body? Lavina says she wants to become a professional masseuse. We predict a bright future for her in this career goal. Who would not want a massage from her? More Lavina is on the way. You can never get enough of a really good girl. Thanks for sharing and getting wet, Lavina.
    Model:
    Lavina Dream
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/706cg5v7fhqa/L...0_MFS.mp4.html