Page 772 of 832 FirstFirst ... 272672722762770771772773774782822 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,720 of 8313

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Double-Stuffed Plumpers: Monique L_Amour October 14 is Monique_s birthday. While we wish her a happy B-Day, let us examine her in her birthday suit in her scene from Double-Stuffed Plumpers, the story of two scam-artists impersonating doctors to save lushly curvy girls from themselves and the relentless mind-control of mainstream society. It is the media and mainstream society_s goal ...they know who they are...to persuade women to lose weight, lose their tits and otherwise look like Halloween versions of Paris Hilton and others of her ilk. When these two chubby-chasers spy Monique, their mission becomes imperative. They make her project 1. They must stop her from trying to lose weight to please the assholes. All they have in their arsenal: two hard-ons, one for each of Monique_s holes. Watch and see how to double-stuff a plumper
    Model:
    Monique L_Amour, J.T., and Mikey Butders
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
    https://rapidcloud.cc/4u8mw9o0bs70/M...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Chillaxing Amerie Thomas chills out with a nice, refreshing shower. Just the thing for making nipples hard. You are invited. Not bad for a first date. Does Amerie have any special talents? I love to cook. I come from a big Italian family so we love making people fat through wonderful home-cooked food. I want to get my passport and travel to Italy. I haven_t been out of the United States. I have family there I have never met. I want to see how beautiful Italy is. Not nearly as beautiful as Amerie is We_ll be seeing a lot more of the hottie redhead very soon at XLGirls.com.
    Model:
    Amerie Thomas
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/6mlcat7prpx4/A...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    She_s Crystal Clear Crystal Clear obediently gets on her knees to suck your dick. Total cock worship is her life. She blows you with loud slurping noises that sound like she_s sucking an orange, and she makes that dirty popping sound every time your cock exits her lips. Crystal likes to stare into your eyes when she blows your dick. She wants her tits fucked so she gets on her back. She squeezes her huge flesh bags together, engulfing your member, and massages it. You bring your cock closer to her pierced tongue and she sucks the head, making that popping sound again. Her huge ass and massive jugs are yours. She stares at you and begs for more. You are in total control. Now, your well-sucked and tit-fucked cock is ready for her pussy. She_s waiting, too. You slam her, fucking the shit out of her, grabbing her soft, chubby body in your hands. This chick needs it hard and fast-and she gets it-until you blast a load on her ass cheeks.
    Model:
    Crystal Clear and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/3blbyc5zmf7e/C...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Andi Peacock: How Do I Look? Lusty and busty Andi Peacock models a new dress and asks for comments. Getting naked in heels, Andi fondles her big tits and pets her furry pussy. XLGirls: What were you like in high school? Andi Peacock: I was very quiet, shy and didn_t date very much. I was a good girl and followed the rules. XLGirls: Did you have a job during high school and college? What did you do? Andi Peacock: I did. I worked at a hair salon as a receptionist. XLGirls: You and Mr. Peacock were swingers in the beginning. Was that your introduction to adult modeling for both of you? Andi Peacock: No. I did some modeling for my ex-husband, who was a photographer. I also did some modeling for other photographers as well. XLGirls: Did you have any rules for swinging with other people? Andi Peacock: Yes, we did have a few: 1) It had to be in the same room. 2) Chemistry first. If the vibe isn_t right, we don_t play. 3) Girls need to get along. 4) Kissing is a must. 5) Bare-back is preferred. XLGirls: Thank you, Andi Peacock.
    Model:
    Andi Peacock
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/47zphnygk67j/A...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Mary Brown: Plump &amp Delicious Mary Brown gets a lot of high praise at XLGirls. She_s the ultimate plumper for many. What a gorgeous honey whose big delicious curves exude dream softness, wrote Seth who thinks like we think. Her curves are XLG staples and the reason I am such an ardent XLG fan. In her free time, Mary is a confectioner. She also studies psychology. What field of psychology, she didn_t say. Possibly the mind of the tits and ass man. Mary said she doesn_t masturbate that often, but she does for us. She looks like she really enjoys it too, judging from the way she rubs her pussy.
    Model:
    Mary Brown
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/cz1ojy02q0xx/M...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    Breastfest in Bed Savana Blue gets treated to a Breastfest in Bed by Tarzan because Savana_s special and she has great big tits and a big juicy butt. He gives Savana a taste of the lavish snack he has prepared for her. It_s fit for a queen. But Tarzan is in a hurry to start swinging his dick in Savana_s direction so her meal is cut short and he starts feasting on her big boobs and gives her his tubesteak to enjoy. Savana is a lusty babe and she_s happy to open her tight pussy and butthole after she treats Tarzan to a blow job and tit-bang The feel of her tight ass and her urging him to lose his load over her hooters leads to a messy but happy ending. Savana_s favorite kind of dates are Fuck dates. I like kissing, sucking my date off and dirty talking. I love doggie style fucking and big cocks. My special talents? I can sing and play the piano. I love getting my toes sucked and covered in cum. I also love BBC. A very well-rounded, tasty little 4_11 morsel with 46I-cup breasts.
    Model:
    Savana Blue and Tarzan
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/w4vvmlqzahyr/S...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 14 Member Comments

Description:
    Nine Years Later The moment that we didn_t know would ever come is actually here. TSG_s editors first video-interviewed Diane Poppos on January 14, 2002, nearly ten years ago. That interview is still available on SCORELAND. In recent years, Diane has been completely out of the spotlight. Then our office got a call out of the clear, blue Texas sky. It was Diane calling. She wanted to model again. Were we interested in her visiting SCORE? Our answer was: How fast could Diane get here? And ever since we tipped off SCORELAND Blog readers that Diane was back at SCORE HQ, the countdown began. So what has America_s original huge-boobed MILF-housewife been up to? What_s occupying her time these days? What motivated her to return? Have her legendary tits gotten bigger since she last stepped in front of the cameras? These questions and more will be answered as Diane pops _em out again for the first time in years in this special event. Welcome back to the Big Show, Diane Poppos.
    Model:
    Diane Poppos
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/40isf22542lf/D...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Sapphire Lapdances U It_s hard to believe that Sapphire first began modeling in 2003. She was a secretary. The SCORE Group has always been a kind of modeling academy for new girls. At the time, the ginger gal wasn_t nearly as plump as she eventually became. This reformatted lap dance video and trip down Mammary Lane was shot in 2005, a few months before Sapphire decided to try her first boy-girl hardcore scene. The P.O.V. photography and the hands-on tit-play is what gave this video its extra juice. Sapphire doesn_t lap dance for real (she does web cam these days) but it_s a shame she never considered trying it for real in a club that specializes in BBWs. When guys see Sapphire_s boobs for the first time, they freak. Most of them try to hide the shock, she said in an interview. They_re like _Whoa_ Even though they know my boobs are large, when they actually see them, their eyes do that popping-out-of-their-heads cartoon look. It_s funny. February 14th, Valentine_s Day, is Sapphire_s birthday. Happy birthday
    Model:
    Sapphire
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/epemhwew2bf2/S...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
    Thick &amp Packed Vicki Black stuffs _em in a 46DDD-cup bra. She_s a toy user at home. I own my own pink rabbit and a purple vibrator that I love, and I also use a rotating realistic toy, says Vicki. She has a happy, smiling face. What about guys? My first time was with a guy I had known for three years. We started dating and we were hanging out at his house when one thing led to another.
    Model:
    Vicki Black
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/7k24t9an8jhx/V...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Krystal Swift: I Love Sex Krystal Swift and Max don_t spend any time on small talk. They go at each other like they_ve been stranded on separate desert islands for a few months. Krystal does something that thousands of tit-men have emailed about for years. She licks her nipple as Max is plunging his dick in and out of her pussy. When he pulls out, he busts a nut all over Krystal_s shaved pussy. He brings his cock over to her mouth so Krystal can lick it clean. Who does not love Krystal Swift? XLGirls: When you give blowjobs, do you spit or swallow? Krystal: I swallow but I will do whatever I_m asked to do. Some guys like to cum on my face. Some like to put their cocks in my mouth and cum. Some like to cum on my breasts. XLGirls: Are you sexually assertive or passive? Krystal: I would say assertive because I have a lot of energy but I like a man to take charge. XLGirls: How often do you have sex? Krystal: When I have a steady boyfriend, we have sex three times a day. Good sex can take a few minutes or an hour. It depends. XLGirls: What is your favorite position? Krystal: It depends on the man I_m with but I like the classic style where I_m on top, or from behind with my breasts hanging. XLGirls: What type of foreplay do you like? Krystal: I like a lot of kissing and a guy who spends a lot of time playing with my breasts and sucking them. Too many guys don_t spend enough time on my breasts because they_re in a hurry to fuck.
    Model:
    Krystal Swift and Max Dyor
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/4fkf9wk2jij4/K...1080p.mp4.html