Page 776 of 832 FirstFirst ... 276676726766774775776777778786826 ... LastLast
Results 7,751 to 7,760 of 8313

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Laura Tithapia: The Word Tit Is In Her Name The best compliment I heard from a guy was that I am a goddess. That made me feel so good. I like to read what guys write about me. Some of those comments include: Laura Tithapia is amazing. You have to love a girl whose name starts with TIT Big, bulbous breasts, thick thighs and nipples she loves to tug on. Perfect I also love that she is proud to show off her perfect belly. Laura is a screamer, and even in this home alone video, Laura plugs herself so deep, she raises the roof with her yelling as she cums hard. I like to watch my videos and masturbate. I try to cum in the video and I like to cum when my partner covers my boobs or my ass with his sperm.
    Model:
    Laura Tithapia
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
    https://rapidcloud.cc/gar4yqtuv7kn/L...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Busty Cock Worshipper Sapphire is feeling herself up over a blue dress. She peels each one of her massive honkers out of their confinement. You can see the marks from her blue bra, which clearly was too tight. Just to show you how large her natural melons are, Sapphire eases over to the dude and tit-fucks his hand before she moves on to his other areas. His hand disappears into her chest. Sapphire undoes his belt, then the button fly and then yanks his member out. Sapphire doesn_t mess around, popping it right into her mouth and giving him a blowjob. When Sapphire wraps her treasures around his cock, his tool vanishes. It_s easy to see that Sapphire is a pleaser. She enthusiastically bounces her tits up and down the shaft for a good long while, getting ready for the main event. We go right from the tit-fucking to Sapphire being on her back and getting some fuck-strokes. Sapphire loudly voices her appreciation and moans her approval. They try several other positions. Doggie-style goes well, and then Sapphire is on her side as he grabs one leg and lays the pipe that way. Sapphire_s tits start bouncing around in all kinds of directions. He then gives her cleavage a plowing before they go back to the position that started it all, with Sapphire_s tits hovering over his package. A little more massaging, and it_s pop time all over her meaty rack. Running Time: 31:41
    Model:
    Sapphire and Alex Gonz
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/i4t0osb3gd5b/S...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Kiki True: Chesty Charmer Look up cute, adorable and sexy in the dictionary and you_ll see Kiki True_s picture. Here at XLGirls, we_ve caught Kiki in the act of pitching Nicky Rebel_s tent. She_s hotter than high noon in the Mojave Desert. Kiki_s a little charmer at 5_2. She has a naughty look in her big, blue eyes, heavy 36DDD-cup tits and a long tongue that_s perfect for licking every inch of a man_s shaft and balls. Kiki_s a gulping deep-throater with a shaved pussy you_d love to fuck. When she says Cum in my mouth, please, it_s an honor to give her what she wants. Kiki sprouted young. It is so funny. The kids in school used to call me FC for flat chest. Then it was like, Boom boobs the very next year and nobody made that joke anymore. We love girls who love their big breasts. I played tons of sports in high school and college. My favorite sport however was lacrosse. It was a brutal sport that I got to wear a cute skirt in. I loved that. Now all grown up, Kiki has a different favorite sport, but she still gets to wear cute skirts.
    Model:
    Kiki True and Nicky Rebel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/ej7i56tyf2g5/K...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    On The Set With Vicki Nicole I like guys who appreciate my body and how sexy I am,_ says Vicki Nicole. In this on-the-set video, Vicki poses for XLGirls and talks about her background. She goes to school and she works as a receptionist for extra money. I like to wear thongs, Vicki says, lifting up her teddy to show it. I don_t always wear a bra. I think my tits look pretty hot in a tank top with no bra. I love to go grocery shopping that way and freak out all the soccer moms. I usually wear jeans and a tank-top when I go out. I dress very conservatively at work, usually in pantsuits. Vicki loves modeling and sex, and, as most of you know, has starred in two hardcore XLGirls videos. She always follows instructions and cums...highly recommended
    Model:
    Vicki Nicole
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/4sfvk999da3q/V...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 18 Member Comments

Description:
    Behind the Scenes with Kristina Milan The first great thing about this behind-the-scenes clip is that we get to hear Kristina_s voice. Kristina doesn_t speak English, so we had one of our videographers ask her questions in Spanish and interpret her answers. The second great thing about this clip is the sight of Kristina_s amazing, lactating J-cups dripping milk. Now, when most women are lactating, they need a little help-a squeeze or a suck-to get the milk out. But Kristina stands there without even touching her tits and it_s just drip, drip, drip. Like a leaky faucet And then, sometimes, the milk comes out of her in a steady stream. The clip is short but sweet, a good primer for tomorrow_s boy-girl video, when Kristina sends her milkers into hardcore action
    Model:
    Kristina Milan
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/qet3mqw9si2u/K...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Kiki True: Cream In Me While Peter Fitzwell is feeling up Kiki True_s huge breasts in the bedroom, she tells him that she wants him to come inside her. Peter is happy to bust a nut wherever Kiki wants it. Young Kiki makes him rock hard. Kiki has a talent for sex and she_s smoking hot at sucking cock. She swallows Peter_s shaft and licks his balls between fucking positions to show off her oral skills. She_s proud of those skills and likes looking at the camera with his dick in her mouth and her heavy tits hanging over him. There_s nothing better than a girl who is really into it and enjoys the moment. Kiki has a high sex drive and her youthful enthusiasm pleases Peter, a guy who loves that young pussy. I love soft caresses and breast play, Kiki told us. It really gets me going. Bt the giving of oral excites me even more.
    Model:
    Kiki True and Peter Fitzwell
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/o71v0qnc65mi/K...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Mer: Girls Must Cum Mer would like to get a little sun. The incredibly busty redhead doesn_t need to go outside. Her living room will do fine. The light streaming through her windows kisses her lush body. Mer looks very sexy in her kitten ears and body stocking, but she is a young and heavy-breasted girl who would look sexy wearing anything. She sucks on her nipples, tasting the sweetness, and spreads her legs wide open to show her pink pussy. Mer_s clear, textured dildo is one of her favorite ways to orgasm. She sticks it in deep and in different ways. The pleasure created by her toy and her nimble fingers makes Mer_s entire body tremble and quiver. So delicious, Mer moans. She_s satisfied for now but it won_t be long before she feels the urge again.
    Model:
    Mer
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/33vk7ns7wwhl/M...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    The Early Years This is an early masturbation scene of Carol Brown when she was modeling at SCORE_s London studio in the 1990s, a place where many busty superstars from America, Europe and Britain were photographed. The studio is no longer there, but if walls could talk.... My boobs are much bigger these days, Carol says. I guess I am just very lucky to have such big boobs. I get more attention these days but I am much more confident and love to dress to impress. Carol_s furnace has gotten hotter and hotter. I get messages every day from blokes wanting to meet me or telling me how much fun they have had while looking at my photos or videos. Carol Brown: still horny, still hot, still putting it out there.
    Model:
    Carol Brown
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/j4gls8tp5h0k/C...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Behind-The-Scenes at K-JUGS with Bailey Santanna Bailey Santanna is your hostess with the mostess in this guided tour of radio station K-JUGS as she teams with superstars Renee Ross, Samantha 38G, Jade Parker, Reyna Mae and Brandy Ryder. The ultimate XLGirls movie, XLGirls.com is showing this feature film for the first time. Sexy Bailey shows the K-JUGS sets, rehearses with her cast-mates, and chats with the film crew and reporters about her role and the action in this special behind-the-scenes look at the wildest radio station ever loaded with rare clips and footage. XLGirls salutes Bailey Santanna
    Model:
    Bailey Santanna
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/9t6oce2zktbw/B...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Got Questions? Kitty Cute Has Answers Kitty Cute is at the desk completing her SCORE Group model questionnaire. Miss Cute answers such questions as What makes you horny? Kitty_s answer, Playing with my big boobs. What_s the best part of being a beautiful woman? Answer: I have power over men. What do you wear when you want to feel sexy? Answer: Latex dresses. While Kitty is filling out the form, she_s taking off her clothing, rubbing and oiling her huge tits and fingering and toying her shaved pussy on top of the desk. You see, Kitty is a multi-tasker.
    Model:
    Kitty Cute
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/r53nkqnudurn/K...1080p.mp4.html