Page 780 of 832 FirstFirst ... 280680730770778779780781782790830 ... LastLast
Results 7,791 to 7,800 of 8313

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    In The Dressing Room XLGirls_s studio director was waiting for Sashaa Juggs to enter the building and follow her into the models_ dressing room. It_s time for a quick chat before Sashaa gets ready for a day of play. There are times when Sashaa seems shy and this is one of them. She tells us how guys prefer her on top so she can cover their faces with her huge boobs. She re-measures her bustline and then talks a bit about her interests. Did you know she likes to ski and go out dancing? Just imagine those massive mams rubbing against you as she dances
    Model:
    Sashaa Juggs
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
    https://rapidcloud.cc/1lhf6ns4fmlc/S...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Slippery Mirror Fun Kamille Amora finds a very creative way to use a mirror and reflect her heavenly hooters in Slippery Mirror Fun. The voluptuous vixen has a bosomy and curvy body that_s a work of art to sculptors, painters and breast-men. The kind of big breasts and bodacious booty that boob-drunk poets pen their poetry of passion about. An exotic dancer, rap song writer, singer and former cheerleader, Kamille has boob-fan radar. I can always tell who the boob guys are because they get closer to the stage. The main attraction when I_m dancing is motor-boating. I_ll just put my tits in your face and shake them and motorboat you. I love to do that. It_s a lot of fun. A down-to-earth girl, Kamille likes to go on your basic kind of date. Nothing fancy. I_m pretty simple when it comes down to it. Dinner and a movie are fine. Although I do want to try bungee jumping one day.
    Model:
    Kamille Amora
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/mrg22h9zeurc/K...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
    Sara_s Hot Bod Sara models for this photo set in a video that shows how pictorials are shot. She said that what she wears in this shoot is what she would wear on a night out. I like to wear clothing that draws attention to my boobs so I will wear a push-up bra to give me big cleavage, Sara tells our crew. When I see men looking at me, I know they are undressing me with their eyes. That excites me very much. I can_t help it. I like to tease guys and get them crazy.
    Model:
    Sara
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/3bwv60ikcfh3/S...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Christy Sparks: Bed &amp Breastfest Sometimes there_s a story that brings a couple together, sometimes there_s just sex. Raw, hot sex for sex_s sake, and that_s okay too. Raw, hot sex is the name of the game for Christy Sparks and JMac. When Christy wakes up and sees JMac pitching a tent under the bedsheets, her only thought is to taste it, suck it and lick it. She can_t resist putting his cock in her mouth like a lollipop. The warm, wet mouth of a sexy honey like Christy worshipping your dick is a pretty good way to wake up. Waking up fast, JMac watches as Christy licks and sucks his cock and balls, oral worship at its best. Christy holds her big tits together so he can fuck them good. After they sixty-nine, Christy gets on top of JMac and rides his pole the cowgirl way for starters. Watch how fast and hard she fucks him in that position. She loves big cock spreading and filling her pussy. Hard fucking and nipple play turn Christy on. I try to have sex as often but as safely as I can, Christy said. I_d say I have passive and assertive sides. We see both sides here. Christy loves doggie and JMac saves that for last, pounding her pussy while he pulls her hair, making her scream. Christy doesn_t live in Florida so she can_t take JMac home and use him for sex, but she made the most of her second booty call with him at XL Girls.
    Model:
    Christy Sparks and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/mz9ef4kd2d9v/C...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Aimee_s Oily Bod They say if you do what you love, you_ll never work a day in your life. Aimee Jackson, a massage therapist who sports 34H holy hangers, is clearly doing what she loves. She believes that a good massage will cure all that ails you. A good massage will just make you melt, she says. It relieves stress. It helps you sleep better, you_ll have a better sex life. I think that_s a big plus. Sex and massages are Aimee_s two favorite things. And with her looks and skills, we_re sure both those activities always lead to happy endings. With a bit of baby oil, Aimee uses her own luscious naturals to demonstrate some of her best stress-relieving massage techniques. We expect loads of happy endings worldwide once the Brotherhood of XL Men get done with this vid.
    Model:
    Aimee Jackson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/nm6ci2lutxk6/A...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
    Cum Inside Lisa Canon_s Butthole Approaching Lisa Cannon from behind, Sergio wraps his hands around her amazingly huge boobs. Lisa has on a bustier that lifts them high. He palms and lifts them up himself. Later on, he mentions how heavy they are, maybe the heaviest he_s lifted yet in his escapades at XLGirls. He turns her around so he can feast on her nipples. They fall to the bed and Lisa covers his face with her breast flesh. Those are smotherin_ titties so he_d better be careful. However, we do have emergency oxygen nearby just in case. Lisa switches her attention from his face to his stiffie. She sucks it and jerks it, then she buries it between her boobs and tit-wanks him, to borrow a Brit phrase from Kerry Marie. That drives Sergio fucking crazy. He stands up and Lisa kneels before him. It_s cock sucking time and Lisa is quite skilled in this art. She has blow job lips and sucks him hands-free, her massive mams swinging as she does. This is indeed ecstasy. And it_s only just the start. Sergio is in no rush to fuck Lisa_s pussy and ass. All in good time. And for a happy ending, Lisa will get a nice load of cum in her butthole, which she_ll kindly squeeze out.
    Model:
    Lisa Canon and Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/rpcp76yvqv81/L...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Behind The Lens A gorgeous newcomer you will be thinking about long after you see her for the first time, Sara poses for her introductory pictorial and chats about herself in this get-to-know-her video. The video of Sara posing for her New Discovery set is inter-cut with a chat in the dressing room while she tries on lingerie and bras. Sara also gets to check out her first pictures when our great photographer shows her the images directly on his camera-back. Please welcome an awesome fresh arrival...Sara
    Model:
    Sara
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/b7a6csjk4zv8/S...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 16 Member Comments

Description:
    Demora Avarice: Boob Massage, Tit-fuck &amp Blow Job Demora Avarice is all dolled-up in a tight, low-cut dress and waiting for her man, Grievence. She_s going to take him to the ultimate boob-pleasure zone with her massive tits and soft lips. Grievence gets behind Demora and feels her breasts, squeezing and kneading them and pinching the nipples. Kneeling in front of Demora, he sucks her nipples and buries his face between her boobs. She squeezes them together, his head in the middle. Grievence gets on his back in bed, Demora on top. Demora lowers each giant breast on his face and then covers his head between her huge hangers and jiggles as she giggles. Demora and Grievence play a few boob games with a belt. Kneeling on the bed, Demora takes his cock out to suck on. She makes lip-smacking sounds as she deep-throats him. Still kneeling, Demora holds her tits up in the offering position so he can fuck them. Getting on her back, Demora gets her tits fucked some more. She wants more cock in her mouth and goes down on him again. They alternate between tit-fucking and dick sucking. Seeing a cock disappear between Demora_s breasts is epic.
    Model:
    Demora Avarice
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/s423dyln8hs0/D...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Serenity Bakes a Cake Before she takes off her big bra and gets down to playing with her luscious body, Serenity Sinn, who is a professional baker, thoughtfully ices a cake, places several candles in it, lights them and sings Happy Birthday. Among Serenity_s many talents is professional singing. After Serenity blows out the candles and sings Happy Birthday, she doesn_t want to waste that frosting so she squirts some on her big boobs and has a taste. Then she gets down to her own birthday suit and whips out something for her candy box that_s definitely not a cooking utensil. As for the cake, some of the staff got to chow down on it.
    Model:
    Serenity Sinn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/ouqpsw0hgpoj/S...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Tessa Orlov: I Love Being On Top Dressed in a nightie, thick and juicy Tessa Orlov kneels on the bed and sinks her fingers into her breasts. Michael Fly sits by the bed and watches Tessa run her hands over her body and point her tits at him. She wants his hands to replace hers and signals what she wants with an eye-banging look. Tessa takes her big, fleshy boobs out for him and claps them together. She wants his cock inside her cleavage. She wants her tits and mouth fucked. Michael couldn_t ask for a more obedient, sweet-faced girl to dick-down in any position he wants. Michael starts gently with this tender, young damsel, sinking his shaft into Tessa_s tight pussy slowly, filling her until he gets every inch into her. She rubs her clit to increase her pleasure and gets hotter and hotter, more passionate, breathing harder and deeper when they fuck in doggie.
    Model:
    Tessa Orlov and Michael Fly
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/5rwpg3u8mpnj/T...1080p.mp4.html