Page 203 of 205 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205 LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2042

Thread: Cathyscraving.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

Description:
    One Saturday night, in August 2015, I got gangbanged by 4 guys .. see scene 616. The guys were all young
    .. late 20_s .. and they literally fucked me non-stop for well over an hour before .. drained of cum and
    exhausted .. they finished and left.

About 30 minutes after the guys had gone, I got a text message from one of them .. it was DCJohn. He was
    still horny and wanted to know if he could come back and fuck me some more. I texted back a big .. YES.
    A minute later he texted again to say one of the other guys .. Jack .. was also horny and would like to
    come back and fuck some more as well. Of course I again texted back a big .. YES Thirty minutes later
    .. in the early hours of Sunday morning .. they arrived and I got fucked some more .. including an AWESOME
    double vaginal fuck and creampie
    Model:
    Cathy, DCJohn
    Studio:
    Cathyscraving.com
    Info:
    File Name : 540-dcjohn jack-2015.wmv
    File Size : 372.61 MB
    Resolution : 960x540
    Duration : 00:15:00

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: 540-dcjohn jack-2015.wmv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    This gangbang was the first gangbang of our 2016 Summer Road Trip. It was with 5 horny guys who had all fucked Cathy before
    on several occasions. When Cathy contacted them they were super excited at the thought of getting back into her pussy and Cathy was
    excited about getting their hard throbbing cocks back up inside her.

They gang fucked Cathy like a well practiced team and pumped her pussy full of several hot loads of cum. Cathy loves being fucked by
    each one of these guys so having them all together in a gangbang was perfect. Cathy said later .. I love it when I get to have all
    these guys together because they really know how to show a girl a good time.
    Model:
    Cathy, Donny, AJ, JackB
    Studio:
    Cathyscraving.com

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
    Keep2Share ZIP: Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Molly returned to have another 3some with us. After her first ever 3some a few weeks earlier
    .. and the very first time a guy had ever cum inside her .. she was super keen to do it again
    and so were we. When Molly arrived at our hotel it was obvious she was way more relaxed than
    she had been the first time. She was also super horny so we didn_t waste a lot of time talking.

The lack of nerves Molly had shown walking in the door translated into her being a lot more
    relaxed once we got on the bed. It was great Right from the start she had her hands and mouth
    all over us. All three of us were so incredibly turned on. It wasn_t long before we were fucking
    ourselves silly. While Molly and Cathy made out, I was behind Molly fucking her. Then, Molly
    wanted to watch me fuck Cathy .. she loved it. She then needed to be fucked some more so I slipped
    out of Cathy_s pussy and slipped back into her. This went on for about an hour before I blasted a
    massive load of semen deep into Molly_s orgasming pussy.
    Model:
    Cathy, Molly, Peter
    Studio:
    Cathyscraving.com

Keep2Share ZIP: Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    This gangbang was the first gangbang of our 2016 Summer Road Trip. It was with 5 horny guys who had all fucked Cathy before
    on several occasions. When Cathy contacted them they were super excited at the thought of getting back into her pussy and Cathy was
    excited about getting their hard throbbing cocks back up inside her.

They gang fucked Cathy like a well practiced team and pumped her pussy full of several hot loads of cum. Cathy loves being fucked by
    each one of these guys so having them all together in a gangbang was perfect. Cathy said later .. I love it when I get to have all
    these guys together because they really know how to show a girl a good time.
    Model:
    Cathy, Donny, AJ, JackB
    Studio:
    Cathyscraving.com

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    On the last day of our 2016 Summer Road Trip, Molly returned for her second ever creampie gangbang.
    A week or so earlier, Molly had experienced her first ever creampie gangbang and she had enjoyed it
    so much she wanted to do it again .. so we were making that happen

The six guys we had organized for the orgy loved Molly and they fucked the two girls so much. All the
    guys creampied both girls and the gangbang went on for a couple of hours. It was an awesome fuckfest and
    by the time it was over everyone was drained. It appears Molly is hooked on fucking multiple guys and
    getting multiple creampies so I think you all will be seeing more of her in the future.
    Model:
    Cathy, Molly, Chris, Donny, AJ
    Studio:
    Cathyscraving.com

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Maci is a friend of one of the guys who we party with regularly and she wanted to get in on the action so we
    were happy to invite her in :-)

Maci was great and the guys absolutely loved fucking her. She craves cum and not surprisingly she got most of
    the creampies during the orgy. Not that Cathy minded because she got to watch how much Maci loved it when she
    felt the guys filling her pussy with their cum.

I have to say .. I_m surprised we weren_t thrown out of the hotel because Maci is no shy wall flower. When she
    has a cock pounding away in her pussy .. and especially when she is getting close to cumming .. she makes a
    whole lot of noise. It was great for everyone in our room but I_m not too sure what other guests would have
    thought. I guess they didn_t mind because we never got a knock on the door
    Model:
    Cathy, Maci, Chris, Donny, AJ
    Studio:
    Cathyscraving.com

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Rob is a 24 year old guy, who contacted Cathy saying he wanted to give her a creampie.
    When Cathy read his email, and saw his pics, she wanted him to give her a creampie too.
    They hooked up and you can see what happened if you check out .. scene 566.

Anyway, after that first fuck session both Cathy and Rob were eager to get together again
    and they did a few weeks later. This time they met in a hotel and even before Cathy got there
    Rob was aroused and couldn_t wait to get into Cathy_s panties again. Being their second time
    together there were no nerves just pure lust for each other. Rob knew Cathy liked to have her
    cunt pounded by his young cock and then to fill her with his seed and that_s exactly what he
    did .. and Cathy absolutely loved it
    Model:
    Cathy, Rob
    Studio:
    Cathyscraving.com

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Maci is a friend of one of the guys who we party with regularly and she wanted to get in on the action so we
    were happy to invite her in :-)

Maci was great and the guys absolutely loved fucking her. She craves cum and not surprisingly she got most of
    the creampies during the orgy. Not that Cathy minded because she got to watch how much Maci loved it when she
    felt the guys filling her pussy with their cum.

I have to say .. I_m surprised we weren_t thrown out of the hotel because Maci is no shy wall flower. When she
    has a cock pounding away in her pussy .. and especially when she is getting close to cumming .. she makes a
    whole lot of noise. It was great for everyone in our room but I_m not too sure what other guests would have
    thought. I guess they didn_t mind because we never got a knock on the door
    Model:
    Cathy, Maci, Chris, Donny, AJ
    Studio:
    Cathyscraving.com

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Towards the end of our 2015 Summer Road Trip Cathy organized for a group of guys to come over one night and gangbang the ass
    off her and fill her with as many loads of semen as they could manage

The guys she contacted had all gang fucked her before and were up to the challenge. When she heard them say that she knew she
    would get the fuck she wanted .. and she most certainly did. They fucked her for over an hour and every guy creampied her twice
    .. one guy three times. It was exactly what she wanted .. LOL
    Model:
    Cathy, Donny, Jack B, DCJohn
    Studio:
    Cathyscraving.com

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    As part of our 2016 Summer Road Trip we stopped in New York City for a few days. For the first night
    there, Cathy had organized for a group of very horny members and fans to come to our hotel room and
    gangbang her. Each of the 7 guys who came along were super excited to be there and eager to get their
    cocks into Cathy.

We had only met 2 of the guys before so it was great to see so many new guys. Not surprisingly, some
    of the guys were very nervous as they had never done anything like that before but it didn_t take long
    for their nerves to disappear. Also, disappearing were their hard cocks .. deep inside Cathy_s wet pussy.
    It was an AWESOME night. I don_t remember how many times Cathy orgasmed, or how many creampies she was
    given, but it was a lot. By the time the guys were done she was one satisfied wife and I_m pretty sure
    the guys were as well :-)
    Model:
    Cathy
    Studio:
    Cathyscraving.com