Page 784 of 832 FirstFirst ... 284684734774782783784785786794 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,840 of 8313

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Creampie For Bikini Babe London Reigns London Reigns wants to go to the beach. She_s bought a new bikini and models it for Johnny The Kid. He_s been waiting impatiently in the bedroom for London to come. Never rush a girl, especially when she has big tits and a big ass. A girl like London. When London enters the bedroom wearing her swimsuit, Johnny changes his mind right away about going out. That was guaranteed to happen. She_s triggered him and now he just wants to get London in bed and fuck her. He lifts up her bikini top and plays with her huge, heavy knockers and thick body. Lip-locking London_s nipples, Johnny goes crazy. Removing her bikini, he bends London over the bed and finger-bangs her, spreading her ass-cheeks to get at her pussy. The next thing he wants is to get a blow job. London kneels over him and sucks him hard, filling her mouth. He finds ways to look at and play with her tits with his dick in her mouth. London_s body is his playground. She crushes his cock between her pillowy hooters and then gets on top in cowgirl for her first of several fuck positions. While London is getting banged with her legs in the air, she feels his nut shooting into her pink, hot honey-hole and then leaking out. London_s bikini beach date will have to wait until another time. Maybe next time she should just meet him there.
    Model:
    London Reigns and Johnny The Kid
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
    https://rapidcloud.cc/yv319qeufsz8/L...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    Big Girl Bra Sex Show Our XLGirls.com cameraman first chats with Nina Star. Naturally, part of this warming-up process is asking her to lick her nipples. Nina has a very sexy, sweet voice. Nina_s titty-clapper comes next. This is an interesting game. You_ll like it. Then comes Nina_s bra show. At home, Nina gets fitted since finding proper bras off the rack is not easy for this girl. Nina tries on a pink number that_s way too small, but she likes how it feels. The bra show continues for a bit, then the interviewer calls for Nina_s prize to walk in...her own personal stud for the remainder of the video. She_s delighted and gets to sucking right away, using his thigh to rest her enormous hooters as she orals him. Nina gets on her back so she can be tit-fucked. Fucking tits this big is a great accomplishment. You don_t see a chest like Nina_s every day of the week. They move to the bed so they can have room to fuck comfortably. Nina doesn_t get fucked this good that often in Texas and she enjoys every inch of the trip. After a good, hearty hammering, it_s time to nut those incredible breasts.
    Model:
    Nina Star and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/nmfjhrgo4j80/N...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Lola Paradise: On-call Private Dancer You_ve phoned, and now Lola Paradise is here for your entertainment pleasure. She enters the apartment wearing a long coat and for good reason. Lola is wearing a stripper_s outfit underneath. She_s a hot woman, and now you_re in for it. While you sit and watch, Lola dances, grinds her hips, teases, plays with her big tits, swivels her ass and takes off her top and bottom. She_s our kind of private dancer, thick, juicy, pretty and sexy. When her dance ends, Lola pulls down your pants and gets a grip on your boner. She sucks on it like a candy cane and squeezes it between her big, plush tits. So eager to please, so cute and squeezable. Totally naked, Lola walks to the bedroom and you follow. Lola resumes sucking and tit-fucking your meat. She wants the big boy in her pussy and turns around so you can fuck her from behind and stare at her ass cheeks, her huge tits hanging and swaying as you pump her. Her pussy grips your dick so good, you_re ready to set up a repeat performance.
    Model:
    Lola Paradise
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/k8qulr6lhgch/L...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Top-Heavy Teacher Do you know why I kept you after class? Sadie Spencer asks. We have a small problem. You_re spending entire classes staring at my tits. This is totally understandable. If Sadie were our teacher, we_d stare at her tits, too. Especially if we knew our punishment would be a one-on-one meeting with her after class. Sign us up for that every day You_ve been a very bad boy, Sadie adds. And Sadie knows exactly what to do with bad boys who can_t stop staring at her tits. They have to be punished, Sadie says.
    Model:
    Sadie Spencer
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/2q029wk0ury7/S...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Driving Nikki Cars Nikki Cars is great looking with nice, big, suckable, firm tits and a big, squeezable, slappable ass. Here at XLGirls, Nikki does not need to wear bulky sweatshirts like she used to back in school. Nikki_s stud Tony runs his hands all over her huge chest as they share couch space. He puts her hand on his junk so she can feel the cock she will be taking in her mouth. He unhooks Nikki_s halter top and pulls it down to expose her massive hooters so he can suck and motorboat them. Wasting no time, Tony drops his pants so Nikki can get to surrounding his hard-on with her lips, sucking slowly and erotically. Totally naked and barefoot, Nikki gets on her back and he plunges his horn into her waiting slit. Nikki lets out a moan at this first penetration, the first of many impalements to come. She rubs her clit while Tony varies the speed and depth of his pussy-pounding as they fuck missionary style. Her right leg over his left shoulder, he leans forward for deeper drilling into her wetting cunt. Slapping sounds fill the room. Tony alternates his fucking techniques, positions and ramming speed--fast, slow, fast, slow--to ensure that Nikki gets the good hard screwing, the pussy pleasure and the happy ending she deserves. Nikki said that at home she does watch the videos she_s in but hasn_t fucked while she is watching any of them.
    Model:
    Nikki Cars and Tony D_Sergio
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/w3uur2yeneas/N...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    A Horny Little Redhead Sexy redhead Quinn Rain has a surprise for Bambino when he walks into the house. Quinn is waiting for him and she_s dressed in calendar-girl lingerie complete with stockings. She looks eager for his hands to roam her lush body and squeeze her big fleshy tits. She_s sweet-smelling and soft. Quinn is only 5_1 so her 46-inch tits look even bigger. Her boobs are only 15 inches less than her height. Think about that for a second. They go straight into the bedroom, hot for sex. Quinn kneels by the bed and wraps her lips around his meat. Bambino holds her head as she bobs back and forth, sucking him hands-free. He pumps her mouth and savors the sight of her sexy eyes staring at him with his cock fucking her mouth. She goes deep and almost gets every inch of cock down her throat. Quinn cups her heavy boobs together for a tit-fucking, staring and smiling at him. He puts his hands over hers and pushes her breasts together for an even tighter squeeze. She flicks her pink tongue out when the cock-head emerges from between her boobs. I like when you fuck my tits, Quinn says smiling, her eyes lighting up. They get on the bed, Quinn on her back, legs spread wide. Bambino holds her legs open by the ankles, slowly sticks his cock into her young pussy and starts to pump, getting in deep. She likes to play with her tits when she_s getting fucked. Our kind of girl.
    Model:
    Quinn Rain and Bambino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/ztydg8ypp65s/Q...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Diana Eisley: Carnal Knowledge of a Curvy College Student Diana Eisley is the shy and sweet but super-sexy college student with a fantasy girl rack. Danny Steele can_t keep his hands off Diana_s big, heavy tits. Danny fondles Diana_s soft, creamy skin, kneading her boobs and enjoys positioning her by the bed and in the bed. He wants to make her his bashful little fuck-doll. Getting close to her creates a raging boner. Pretty Diana was voted Voluptuous magazine Newcomer of the Year for a reason. Topless, and still wearing her plaid skirt, Diana kneels on the bed with Danny standing, his cock at face level. She goes down on him and gives him a BJ that bulges her rosy cheeks. After licking every inch, she squishes his dick between her magnificent melons and sucks on the tip. He holds Diana by her hair and fucks her tits. With her breasts dangling free, arms by her sides, Diana sucks him hands-free. Diana_s tight, young, full-bushed pussy is wet and ready to be fucked. She turns around so Danny can help her get her panties, skirt and shoes off. Diana gets on top of Danny for a cowgirl ride and then the reverse so we can see her big breasts bounce and swing. Danny gives Diana a high-speed thrusting in that position which makes her tongue loll out of her mouth. With every new position, he fucks Diana faster and harder. She squeezes her tits as she_s fucked, her face a portrait of passion, and her cries are perfectly synched with his thrusts.
    Model:
    Diana Eisley and Danny Steele
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/4cv8t302qx0u/D...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Busting Bras Calling Jennica Lynn a bra buster may be a bit of an understatement. Gazing upon her supple, tor_-shaped 34M-cup breasts in a bra makes us question the laws of physics. Which makes it a good thing that anatomy actually was our favorite subject in school. We can_t get enough of studying Jennica_s anatomy as she slips on each of these overmatched bras. We_re not interested in how these bras manage to contain her knockers, we just want to enjoy the gorgeous view. In case it slipped any of your minds, the active ingredients of her anatomy are as follows: A 47-inch bust, 34-inch waist and 40-inch hips. In other words, Jennica is all woman. Which makes us hot, bothered and hard in her presence. I want to feel your touch, Jennica says as she cups her large, heavy boobs with her small hands. Feel your hands on my nipples and squeeze them just like that. Jennica never has much of a problem finding someone to cup and play with those big boobs of hers. If all of the men who wanted to play with her holy hangers formed a line, it would probably stretch across most city blocks. There are even a few guys who think it would be a great place to take a rest. I_ve heard a few funny pickup lines from men, Jennica said. One asked if he could take a nap on my boobs. Can_t argue with a man who wants some sleep. With Jennica and her soft boobs right under you, it would definitely be a beauty sleep.
    Model:
    Jennica Lynn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/l9esgxsljkye/J...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    From London With Amore: Kitty Amore When we first saw lovely Kitty Amore and her 36K-cup boobs, we knew she was perfect for XLGirls.com. The blue-eyed blonde lives in London. She swims, practices yoga and bikes. I_m an artist and I love painting and drawing the female form, Kitty told us. It_s another reason I love modeling. Kitty first learned about us when she was on a date. I went on a date with a man who loves big boobs. He told me about The SCORE Group, and after seeing how tasteful your work is, I wanted to shoot for you.
    Model:
    Kitty Amore
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/b5fu4246ry9a/K...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Kitty Cute: XLGirls Purr-fection The man should be the leader during sex, according to Kitty Cute who did her first boy-girl hardcore scenes at XLGirls. I love good oral sex and a nice massage. I don_t have any interest in kinky sex. I prefer normal sex. I have no fetishes or interest in fetish. Kitty likes to sing and dance around the house. That means a lot of boob swinging because when Kitty dances, she turns her place into a bounce house. One of Kitty_s dreams is to travel to Mexico. When she has the time, Kitty likes reading and watching TV shows and videos about the country and the people. If we know Kitty, she_ll make that dream come true.
    Model:
    Kitty Cute
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/pgo8ss00ljej/K...1080p.mp4.html