Page 788 of 832 FirstFirst ... 288688738778786787788789790798 ... LastLast
Results 7,871 to 7,880 of 8313

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    XLGirls Archive: Think Pink When Arianna Sinn first modeled for TSG, her body was absolutely perfect for SCORE and V-mag. After noticeably gaining weight and boobage, Arianna was perfect for XLGirls. This video and pictorial from the XLGirls archive was shot at a centuries-old villa in Sintra, Portugal, known for its 19th-century architecture. The town has a misty, fairy-tale atmosphere. It was a fitting place for Arianna to spend a week in because her beauty and personality have a timeless quality. That chair she_s sitting on while rubbing her wet pink pussy and gold-medal big boobs? Who knows how many statesmen and royals may have fucked noblewomen on it?
    Model:
    Arianna Sinn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
    https://rapidcloud.cc/f5i8hdz3nw5a/A...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 16 Member Comments

Description:
    Ashley Gets Wet I tend to wear comfy clothes when I_m home. But I also like to walk around naked most of the time when I don_t have to get dressed. That_s what Ashley said back home near Manchester. One of the many joys of shower videos is the girls don_t need to start off in clothes. Ashley Sage Ellison hits the showers in this scene from the movie Ashley_s First Time. A TSG editor was on-set that day at the swanky house in St. Maarten to interview Ashley between scenes. He was the envy of every male employee at The SCORE Group. She_s the tenderhearted, sweeter-than-sugar girl we always wanted to have when we were younger, the girl we fantasized about, wrote JD. Soon, Ashley and our staff file into one of the villa_s many bathrooms for the shower scene. In this moment, it_s apparent why Ashley has that extra something that is going to transform her into a superstar. Her hands move slowly over her body, rubbing soapy water as it runs over her breasts, through her cleavage, down her belly and over her pussy. She turns her back to the camera and rubs her delicious ass. For a moment, all an observer can think of is being in bed alone with this beautiful creature.
    Model:
    Ashley Sage Ellison
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/e5drgz5djgne/A...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Taking Her Measure In this Bonus XLGirls video made in tandem with her New Discovery photo shoot and video interview, new super-discovery Jennica Lynn measures her enormous, beautiful, natural boobs. They_re 47-inches Jennica wears an M-cup bra (in US size). In the UK, that converts to a JJ. Jennica measures her areolae (4inches in diameter). She shows us her ability to self-kiss and self-suck them. She jiggles, shakes, bounces and then creams them with lotion. Jennica says her hooters weigh a combined total of five kilograms. That_s 11 pounds of pure boobage heaven converted to a USA weight system. Please welcome a living doll, Jennica Lynn
    Model:
    Jennica Lynn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/fhpiv3a2fwc6/J...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    The Analee Sands_ Interview You_ve seen Analee Sands_ super-sexy super-debut on XLGirls. (If not, you_ve missed a hot introduction so go back and see this horny sexapalooza.) In this post-boff video interview, pretty Analee chats with the editor of XLGirls magazine about her interests (she_s a belly dancer, just like Contessa Rose), the reaction she gets from guys when they check out her hot body and her life as the owner of huge, 38F-cup jugs. This is Analee_s first time modeling and there_s no trace of nervousness or shyness. She_s very confident and outgoing, and not self-conscious at all. And man, has she got a killer rack But then you know that already.
    Model:
    Analee Sands
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/0x6x8trashp3/A...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    It_s a Happy Boob Year for Demora Avarice Demora Avarice begins this scene wearing a tight, low-cut tank top and a short leather skirt that clings to her booty. She knows what guys like to see a woman wear. Demora slowly strips to show you her incredible body, and her sexy talking while she undresses is sultry and arousing. When she reveals her massive breasts, the effect is electric. We_ve mentioned this before. Demora is the breast-man_s breast-fantasy woman. She also has the kind of video charisma that makes the onlooker feel as though she is communicating directly with him. Longtime member Seth writes The whole point is to be undone and transported into a fantastic world where a crazy-beautiful woman such as Demora happens to stroll through one_s life and dreams. She nails it. Every box, every wish. She carries a tsunami of power in stunning gorgeousness and drop-dead raw beauty. I hope you continue to reset the Earth_s axis with the insane stunningness you have, babe.
    Model:
    Demora Avarice
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/cpuknykfkoae/D...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    All About Marilyn This is Marilyn Mayson_s first full-length interview. She and Molly Howard have chatted with Voluptuous editor Maria G. on-video about their threesome with a stunt-dick but Marilyn hasn_t done a solo chat about her likes and interests. Now she finally does. Miss Mayson talks about her 38H gazongas, sex, guys, cock, how she likes to talk dirty in the bedroom, big vibrators in her tight pussy and what she likes to have done to her in bed. Marilyn talks about her upcoming threesome with two guys at XLGirls.com, her very first. Seductive and sexy with a soft-spoken voice and girly-sweet style that could wrap mean old Ebenezer Scrooge around her little finger, Marilyn can charm the pants off of any of you in one Oklahoma minute.
    Model:
    Marilyn Mayson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/ot4ee5a18m7t/M...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Marilyn White in the Jiggle Room When we first met Marilyn White, she was a sales associate at an adult store that had a strip club in the back. She talked about her experiences selling sex toys and magazines, dealing with customers and working the counter. Now she_s a dancer and model herself and working the steel pole for the entertainment jollies of the lucky local T&ampA hounds. Marilyn shows us some of her stripper moves. It_s nice to see a full-figured babe like Marilyn dancing in a strip club since club managers are usually fixated on thin girls barely breaking D-cups. Here_s a girl with lots and lots of sweet sweatermeat and a fine big butt. Just imagine getting a lap dance from her. You_d never want to leave the joint.
    Model:
    Marilyn White
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/7xx9dgyk5eye/M...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Monokini Madness Under her dinner date dress, Roxanne Miller is doing her monokini justice. She calls showing it to you your dessert. A good choice of words from this dreamy, creamy XLGirls Euro-star. Roxanne seduces you with her beautiful body and big boobs and gets so horny while doing so, compelling her to take matters into her own hands. Do jealous women ever say anything about Roxanne_s large breasts? Some stare. Some think that if I have big boobs, I am also a bimbo. But who cares about them? Let them be frustrated, je m_en fiche (I don_t care) Did she play sports in school? Gossiping is a sport? I am kidding. I did play basketball, voleyball, ping-pong and soccer. I used to wear two bras to not let my tits slap my face. But I am not good at team sports, so I was running from the ball-not to the ball.
    Model:
    Roxanne Miller
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/jw5zl2m9j0on/R...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Tit Talk Boys, we have a live one in new discovery Jazlyn Summers and the questions that come to mind are, where_s this one been hiding and how come we didn_t find her earlier? Whatever the reasons, Jazlyn_s here and she_s hot, fresh and ready to go. So we_ll forgo those questions and focus on the here and now in this exclusive video interview with Jazlyn. She_s a Carolina babe and things get epic when Jazlyn shakes her butt at the camera and pops her bra to thrust her tits out at 3:50. And then gets epic again at 8:26 when Jazylyn pulls her large pussy lips and reveals her pink sweet spot for your inspection. The Carolina girls we_ve been lucky to encounter are great fun-lovers. The legendary SCORE Girl Dawn Stone is from North Carolina. Jazlyn reminds us of another Carolina SCORE babe, Tiny Nicky Tease, and even looks a little like Nicky. Once you_ve gotten to know Jazlyn through this tit chat, you_ll be primed to see how wild she can get in her first XLGirls.com scene. And trust us, Jazlyn_s got so much heat that if she sat on an iceberg, she_d go right through it.
    Model:
    Jazlyn Summers
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/zefdjdwqclun/J...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Kiki True: I Have Always Been a Big Fan of Anal Cute little sex kitten Kiki True is chatting in bed with Nicky Rebel. Their conversation turns to anal fucking. Does Kiki like it? She sure does. They get busy with her end in mind. Kiki can swallow cock with the best of _em and deep throats Nicky to the root. She sucks his nuts too, being a considerate girl. Holding her huge tits up in an offering position, Kiki watches his cock sliding between her breasts. Nicki eats out Kiki_s pussy and finger-bangs her. Their first fuck is Kiki lowering herself on his pole in a reverse cowgirl. She wants us to see her boobs shake as she bounces. She turns around and rides him again in cowgirl, sticking a finger in her ass for extra pleasure. Now warmed up, Kiki wants her butt filled with man meat. She assumes the ass up, face down position so he can shoehorn his dick into the vivacious vixen_s tight bootyhole from behind and pump her good. I have always been a big fan of anal. It_s always a little hard to find a partner as interested in it as me, however, Kiki told us. We_ll take care of that, Kiki.
    Model:
    Kiki True and Nicky Rebel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/ugkc0yrpt6yy/K...1080p.mp4.html