Page 793 of 832 FirstFirst ... 293693743783791792793794795803 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,930 of 8313

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Chillaxing Amerie Thomas chills out with a nice, refreshing shower. Just the thing for making nipples hard. You are invited. Not bad for a first date. Does Amerie have any special talents? I love to cook. I come from a big Italian family so we love making people fat through wonderful home-cooked food. I want to get my passport and travel to Italy. I haven_t been out of the United States. I have family there I have never met. I want to see how beautiful Italy is. Not nearly as beautiful as Amerie is We_ll be seeing a lot more of the hottie redhead very soon at XLGirls.com.
    Model:
    Amerie Thomas
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
    https://rapidcloud.cc/6mlcat7prpx4/A...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    A Babydoll In The Bedroom A girl who inspires copious amounts of man-jack. A girl who inspires men to think big and dream big. Lavina Dream, the girl that men dream about. Lavina bought a babydoll nightie and she was eager to show off her body in it. I like to dress sexy when I go out or when I am home. I think my boobs look very good in this. Lavina_s bed is her playground in this fresh video and photo spread. There are many hard-on making highlights to choose from. Lavina bouncing fast on her knees, her big boobs flying. Getting on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth. On her back sucking a nipple with lip-smacking sounds. Or simply standing, her ass to the camera and rubbing her ass with a hand.
    Model:
    Lavina Dream
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/e49akf5zgu5p/L...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    Sweets Brings Her Treats Angel Sweets. Yes, she is sweet and she_s a got a sweet, plump body, a beautiful face and 36J-cup knockers. A busty Brit, Angel said she loves showing off on-camera and she has plenty of sweet stuff to show. Angel_s other passions are Besides shoes? More shoes and lots of kinky toys. I am a submissive to a dominant and I love BDSM. I love being restrained and tickled and controlled. Sounds like the perfect wife or steady girlfriend. A nice compliment goes a long way with me. I_m always being told I have great boobs and nice legs. Being told I have a body like a Coca-Cola bottle was definitely the best. Guys are always trying to pull me. No surprise about that. Angel is a sweet and sexy dish.
    Model:
    Angel Sweets
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/fo2tiszxyi0k/A...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Clash Of The Titties &amp Jade Parker In the second chapter of K-JUGS, America_s bustiest radio station, the station manager introduces new intern Renee Ross to queen bee DJ Samantha 38G. From the start, Samantha has her stinger out for the newcomer. Who is this interloper and potential rival? Is she out to take Samantha_s position at K-JUGS. The jealousy begins inClash of the Titties. After their first meeting, Samantha starts her show, Samantha_s Place, and introduces author Jade Parker. The hot and big-chested redhead is promoting her new book Big Girls Rule In Bed. My book tells big girls to stand tall, stick their chests out and go for as much sex as they can get, Jade tells Renee. I also teach this in my seminar. I_m wrapping up my tour of six cities that lets big women know that they_re the best at sex. No skinny wannabe fashionistas can touch a big girl when it comes to cock worship. It_s time the whole world understood this. They_re brainwashed. Sam takes an on-air call. Hello, Sam? I have an idea. I want to hear Jade demonstrate how she sucks and fucks better than some anorexic bitch. Right now in front of you. Jade doesn_t have a guy with her so Samantha calls Bailey and tells her to send Carlos the maintenance man in. Jade is ready to rock the pole right there in front of Samantha live on the air Everyday is not just another day at K-JUGS.
    Model:
    Jade Parker and Carlos Rios
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/9du3lgbyz3qx/J...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    THE PLUMP-UP It_s an interesting thing that some of the girls change over time, plumping up and gaining weight. And we get to document it. April McKenzie is one of them. This special video looks at three distinct phases of April. April in 2007 at the very beginning when she first modeled for Voluptuous. Someone told me about you, a good friend, said April who was to win V-mag Newcomer of the Year. Then I did some research and looked into it for myself. I didn_t know about Voluptuous or any other magazines. Modeling was something I have wanted to do for a long time. Like my mom said when I was younger, _If you_ve got it, why not flaunt it?_ A year later, April was beginning to show some of the signs of weight gain in this sex scene with Pimp Dread. And then in late 2008, April is seven months knocked up as she makes fuck time with J Mac. (April came back six-months preggo again another year later.) And now we have April today in her latest shoots. There_s lots of cushin_ for the pushin_ now
    Model:
    April McKenzie
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/doj76soiztuu/A...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Molly Evans &amp Mary Brown: When Bra-Busters Meet Wearing a swimsuit, superstar-next-door Molly Evans leaves the house and strolls over to the pool in the backyard where she sees Mary Brown swimming. Hi, how are you?, Molly asks. How are you doing? Is the water warm? Mary smiled and replies, Come with me. Let_s try it together. Molly and Mary take a leisurely swim across the pool, eyeing each other_s huge tits, looking at how they bob and float. They have made an instant connection. They reach the end of the pool and size each other up. My nipples are stiff, Molly says with a smile. Do I excite you that much? Mary replies. They reach out to feel each other_s breasts while holding onto the edge of the pool, enjoying each other_s soft caresses. They get out of the pool and help each other take off their clingy, wet tops. The pool area is private. No one can see them. Molly and Mary can breast worship by the pool, sucking, licking and fondling their enormous tits. It looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
    Model:
    Mary Brown and Molly Evans
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/4io0mzrwulcy/M...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    Big Girl Bra Sex Show Our XLGirls.com cameraman first chats with Nina Star. Naturally, part of this warming-up process is asking her to lick her nipples. Nina has a very sexy, sweet voice. Nina_s titty-clapper comes next. This is an interesting game. You_ll like it. Then comes Nina_s bra show. At home, Nina gets fitted since finding proper bras off the rack is not easy for this girl. Nina tries on a pink number that_s way too small, but she likes how it feels. The bra show continues for a bit, then the interviewer calls for Nina_s prize to walk in...her own personal stud for the remainder of the video. She_s delighted and gets to sucking right away, using his thigh to rest her enormous hooters as she orals him. Nina gets on her back so she can be tit-fucked. Fucking tits this big is a great accomplishment. You don_t see a chest like Nina_s every day of the week. They move to the bed so they can have room to fuck comfortably. Nina doesn_t get fucked this good that often in Texas and she enjoys every inch of the trip. After a good, hearty hammering, it_s time to nut those incredible breasts.
    Model:
    Nina Star and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/nmfjhrgo4j80/N...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Personal Trainer Lovely Monica Love is so soft-spoken and sweet that you need a shot of insulin when you see and listen to her. She wants to start a training program with a fitness director but she needs to start easy and she tells him that in her honey-coated voice. No worries, Monica. He_ll be very careful and before long, the term personal trainer will have new meaning. First, he stands behind Monica and stretches her limbs, very gently. Next, he places her on an oval exercise ball and has the brunette charmer try some abdominals, again very slowly and cradling her every inch of the way. Her tits approach his face and Monica is pleased with his reaction. She_s picked a guy with dedication. He wants those tits in his hands and mouth, for starters. He eases Monica out of her clothes and they sit on the ball facing each. She can_t wait to have her nipples sucked and her breasts fondled. Those twins are a feast for the hungry tit-lover, a buffet of big boobs. He stands erect and feeds Monica his training tool which she happily swallows. Cupping her breasts together, he fucks them, then swaps back to her waiting mouth. One good head deserves another so he lays Monica back to lick her sugar lips, making her wet so he can plunge into her and enter the next phase of her training.
    Model:
    Monica Love and Denis Reed
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/z4p3ka1uiv7c/M...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
    Mammary Mynx A very horny video from Amiee Roberts. Her favorite way to please her tits is to suck on them. She has no shortage of volunteers for that job. We like the way she licks her fingers after she takes them out of her wet pussy. That_s hot. She masturbates watching her videos. Amiee decided to model because she wanted to take a chance and try something completely different in her life. She answered our probing questions. What room is your favorite place to have sex? Amiee: In my bedroom or bathroom. What are your sexual fantasies about? Amiee: Having total pleasure. Do you watch adult videos at home? What kind do you like? Amiee: I like to watch threesome videos. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for? Aimee: Lots of money, happiness and to be able to travel around the world.
    Model:
    Amiee Roberts
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/cmqrywn2bbdf/A...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Uploading Into Angel Lovely and busty Angel DeLuca is at the university computer lab working on her assignment. She_s a no-nonsense student, prim and proper. At the next station, JMac is busy too. Looking at naked girls on SCORELAND. That_s a big no at this lab. He also can_t help but notice the many inches of cleavage nestled in Angel_s blouse. Angel is getting annoyed at his staring and what he has on his screen and tells him he_s not allowed to log into adult sites. JMac counters by accusing her of looking at it too, which only annoys Angel more. They bicker for a while then he makes a play for her, rubbing her big jugs and sticking his fingers in her mouth. Angel knows she shouldn_t be getting down and dirty on school property and they might get caught but she can_t help herself. Sometimes the hottest sex is the sex that a girl and a guy should not be having. Angel and JMac turn the computer lab into a fantastic fuck room. Every which way sex is the name of the game, from pile driving to girl on top, with lots of attention paid to Angel_s heavy hooters and sweet cock-sucking lips. The well-endowed young student is not going to get any class work done today.
    Model:
    Angel DeLuca and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/m3ga0ox09rjl/A...1080p.mp4.html