Page 797 of 832 FirstFirst ... 297697747787795796797798799807 ... LastLast
Results 7,961 to 7,970 of 8313

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Vanilla Vixen Klaudia Kelly is one of those white girls who_s built like a brick house and likes to get pounded deep. Big ass. Big boobs. Cock-hungry and horny, she slobs on this stud like a woman possessed. She slurps and deep-throats, moaning appreciatively when his cock gets bigger and bigger in her slutty mouth. Klaudia plops that fat, white ass on his face while she gets his dick lubed up. She takes his shaft in every position from cowgirl to reverse cowgirl and then doggie. And when he is done plowing her pink taco, Klaudia gets a load all over it. And what does Klaudia do with that nut-paste? She rubs it into her asshole like the sexy dirty girl she is.
    Model:
    Klaudia Kelly and Lucas Stone
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
    https://rapidcloud.cc/zslseugrewdm/K...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    The Thrill of Sticky Toys I_m in property management, says 40DDD-Cupper Vivian Alise. Can you imagine this girl knocking on your apartment door asking if your appliances are working okay? I_ve had tenants ask me out to dinner and stuff, but I can_t. Why did Vivian decide to become a nude model? A lot of encouragement from a lot of guy friends, she answered. Vivian loves a lot of tit-play. My tits are very sensitive, Vivian explained. I can use a dildo and actually get off. My nipples get hard whether it_s a toy or a real cock. They_re really sensitive. Being tit-fucked makes my whole body hot. Of course, the best way to give me an orgasm is to fuck me hard with your hard cock.
    Model:
    Vivian Alise
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/qo9dszewm9ku/V...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Anna Katz: An All-Access Pass to Her Pussy &amp Ass Nikita is scrolling on his phone when XLGirls favorite Anna Katz interrupts him for a whole lotta lovin_. Anna is wearing a fishnet top that allows easy access to her mouthwatering nipples. She goes behind him and wraps her gigantic breasts around his neck like a massager or an airline pillow. That massage doesn_t last long because Anna reaches down to get her hands on his cock. Lusty Anna wants to taste his meat and feel it between her massive tits. Taking a long, thick dildo, Nikita sticks it inside Anna_s ass to open it up. When he feels she has been stretched a bit, he replaces the dildo with his stiff cock and gives Anna the real thing. Moaning, sighing, oohing and ahhing, Anna feels his cock go deep into her butthole while she squeezes her massive boobs. Nikita puts the dildo into Anna_s pussy and his cock back into her asshole. Working the dildo in and out of her pink while fucking her booty in a kind of double penetration sends Anna into an orgasmic freefall. He fucks her tits, squeezing them together to envelope his dick. Then Anna takes over, pushing her tits together, sucking the tip of his cock and stroking the shaft with her hand. Then they fuck again, still hungry for more in another of Anna_s spectacular scenes.
    Model:
    Anna Katz and Steve
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/mu04vbbfduey/A...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Andi Peacock: How Do I Look? Lusty and busty Andi Peacock models a new dress and asks for comments. Getting naked in heels, Andi fondles her big tits and pets her furry pussy. XLGirls: What were you like in high school? Andi Peacock: I was very quiet, shy and didn_t date very much. I was a good girl and followed the rules. XLGirls: Did you have a job during high school and college? What did you do? Andi Peacock: I did. I worked at a hair salon as a receptionist. XLGirls: You and Mr. Peacock were swingers in the beginning. Was that your introduction to adult modeling for both of you? Andi Peacock: No. I did some modeling for my ex-husband, who was a photographer. I also did some modeling for other photographers as well. XLGirls: Did you have any rules for swinging with other people? Andi Peacock: Yes, we did have a few: 1) It had to be in the same room. 2) Chemistry first. If the vibe isn_t right, we don_t play. 3) Girls need to get along. 4) Kissing is a must. 5) Bare-back is preferred. XLGirls: Thank you, Andi Peacock.
    Model:
    Andi Peacock
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/47zphnygk67j/A...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Humpin_ Plumpers: Jennie Louise In this scene from the DVD Humpin_ Plumpers, Jennie Louise took to Marino_s Johnson like a kitten takes to heavy cream. Marino treats Jennie to a cunt-licking to wet her up good before sliding his sausage into her for a machine-like thrusting. Our favorite scene in this video is Jennie sitting on his cock while her gigantic tits hang, swing and jiggle. She was pretty hot stuff in her first and only XXX and showed a real love for the cock. We believe she has the biggest tits Marino_s ever had, and he_s banged Susie Wilden, Calle and many other bust-out girls from our studio. Running Time: 14:06
    Model:
    Jennie Louise and Marino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/j5hse9ja7lbz/J...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Inside Barbie Crystal_s Pussy &amp Ass Barbie Crystal gives Tyler_s cock the kind of treatment fit for a king. Her mouth, cleavage, pussy and butthole get him spurting like a geyser on her huge tits. I_m passive, Barbie said. I like rough and hard sex. My favorite position is doggie-style. Nipple play drives me crazy. I like a man who loves to suck nipples. Barbie guides Tyler_s cock into her tight ass as she lays on her side. Tyler holds her leg up to keep her spread-eagle. She opens her pussy and fingers her pink while he thrusts in and out of her butt. Barbie_s face and cries tell the whole story. I get a lot of attention because of my chest. I love it. It makes me feel desirable and powerful. I was very excited watching Tyler cum all over my boobs. His cum tasted good too.
    Model:
    Barbie Crystal and Tyler Steel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/o1o6726t0ggl/B...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Katrin: A Sucker For A Hard Dick Katrin teases for a few minutes. Her sex date comes over to her to savor her big tits, losing his face in their softness. He stands and Katrin unbuckles him, takes his cock out and orally worships away, slow and sexy, in no hurry to move on. The blonde knockout licks and kisses his balls with her skilled tongue and lips. Now it_s time to fuck Katrin_s tits. She licks the head of his cock as it plows through her cleavage. Most Euro studs move to pussy licking around now but this guy wants to bury his cock between this beautiful girl_s legs. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh fills the room when she sits on him and bounces in her first fuck.
    Model:
    Katrin and Nick Ross
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/0q2ib1cytfpz/K...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Roxanne_s Big Balcony The clack of spike heels on a tile floor of the balcony herald the coming of Roxanne Miller. Roxanne has put on vintage lingerie for this occasion. A pointy bullet bra and fully-fashioned stockings, a garter and old-style panties. Roxanne could have stepped out of a time-tunnel leading back to the 1950s. Removing her brassiere, Roxanne reclines on two large pillows and sticks her ass in the air, crossing her ankles, high heels pointing to the sky. The brunette stunner pulls her panties to the side and shows her succulently pink taco. Sitting in a nearby chair, Roxanne_s fingers dance in her pussy, sending an explosion of pleasure through her body. The retro lingerie looks sexy on her lush body but that_s for special occasions like this. What would Roxanne wear if we happened to see her on campus or in a shopping mall? Depending on the season, Roxanne replied. If it_s hot, sandals, a skirt or short jeans and funny tank tops. If it_s cold, wool dresses, pantyhose, boots and a jacket. My winter jacket is like a tent to be able to close around my chest But whatever the weather, I always dress up sexy and cute. I loved the warmth and the sun in the Dominican Republic and to be there with new girlfriends made it even better
    Model:
    Roxanne Miller
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/qirpdw39hxqx/R...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Mary Brown: XLGirl Bachelorette Dressed for the office of our dreams, Mary Brown sends off the last of her emails, closes her laptop and shows you the wonders underneath her button-down blouse and miniskirt. She_s _ perfect for XLGirls. Mary was discovered by one of our contributing photographers. He invited her to model and she readily accepted the opportunity. She_s comfortable on-camera as if she_s been modeling for a long time, and her eye-contact adds even more excitement. The green-eyed brunette has worked as an animator and called it the most-fun job she_s had so far. On her right forearm is the tattoo Bella Vita, Italian for beautiful life. It_s a beautiful life when girls like this flock to XLGirls. We hope she enjoys showing off her bodacious body just as much. In her spare time, Mary reads psychology books and articles. She obviously knows what weighs heavily on our minds.
    Model:
    Mary Brown
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/8jwpxampt4z7/M...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    School_s Out School_s out for Miss Jennica Lynn, and in this after-class special, she can knock us out, like she always does. I was always the bustiest girl in school when I was growing up in Sweden, Jennica reveals, and we_ll bet that she was the envy of her classmates and the center of attention with her dedicated teachers. Jennica should have given that apple to one of her favorite professors at the university, but who_s to say she can_t take it back with her in her book bag and rub it all over her body instead of eating it? Piece by piece, Jennica_s sexy-coed uniform is tossed aside to reveal the incredible figure that_s earned her a Student Body 1 Award, both at XLGirls and her school. Hot clothing removed, Jennica spanks one out instead of studying. She knows everything about anatomy anyway. It_s too hot in paradise after her spanky session and Jennica must cool off. She takes off her socks and shoes and wets her body down with a nearby hose, the cold water making her nipples hard. All done, Jennica walks back into the house. What_s she going to do when she gets inside? Crack open her books?
    Model:
    Jennica Lynn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/b8pnuyx5bwxd/J...1080p.mp4.html