Page 814 of 832 FirstFirst ... 314714764804812813814815816824 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,140 of 8313

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
    Impossible Sweater Stretching XLGirls super-hottie Sasha Juggs likes genuine guys. What kind of dates does Sashaa like to go on? What does she expect her date to do from the start? What kind of restaurants does Sashaa like to go to? The blonde bombshell will explain in the opener of Impossible Sweater Stretching. One of the perks of being an XLGirls cameraman is that the girls really open up in more ways than one. Sasha also talks about anal sex. I love anal. I do. And with two guys, it made it ten times better. It was great. After Sasha_s titty-chat, she tries on tight sweaters. First, a turtle-neck, something we haven_t seen her wear. Up next, Sasha_s bra is unhooked and she puts on a striped V-neck. After that, an orange V-neck sweater. Sasha doesn_t forget to jiggle her proud mounds during this round of sweater stretching. The discussion moves from tops to sex again. Sasha takes off her clothes down to her little panties. She pulls them to the side and plays with her sensitive clit and lips, showing how she likes a guy to finger-please her pussy.
    Model:
    Sashaa Juggs
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
    https://rapidcloud.cc/92av2wcmvymr/S...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Gia Costello: Home Is Where The Hottie Is Busty MILF Gia Costello likes to keep a tidy house, except when she gets distracted by the urge to have an orgasm. And that time came just as Gia was beginning to straighten out the living room. Since I began webcamming and doing videos, I don_t masturbate as much as I used to because I masturbate all day. The guys request that I use toys and play with myself all the time. I_m pretty sexually satisfied after that. Gia gets loads of messages of every kind, 247. I have been offered some ridiculous sums to do meet ups, so much that you know they can_t be serious Some guys just pretend to have lots of money because they think it will get my attention I had one guy literally pretend to be a doctor
    Model:
    Gia Costello
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/611t9681q699/G...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Sweet Angel You can_t tell by looking at her peaches-and-cream, country-girl blonde looks. But Angel Sweets has a freaky submissive side and is into fetish play. SCORE covergirl Katie Thornton is from Manchester, England like Angel and she_s also into bondage &amp discipline, being tied-up and ball-gagged. I like being the focus of male attention and getting guys to help me as we girls can_t do things that require us to dirty our nails, jokes Angel. There_s something intensely erotic about British girls with their proper voices and proper manners who show their big tits, stick a big toy into their pussies, or fannies as the Brits call the vagina, and fuck strangers on-camera. It_s like they shouldn_t be doing this My best feature is definitely my boobs. Men are always looking at them. I have to point up and show them my eyes to remind them I have a face And a very attractive face Angel has.
    Model:
    Angel Sweets
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/v4emfugbf542/A...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Maria, Danish Queen of XLGirls.com There is only one boob and ass star of Denmark and she is Maria Verbeck. Girls built as bosomy as Maria are very rare. Perhaps their fathers keep them at home and guard them with shotguns to protect them against traveling model scouts. In this video, Maria takes her time undressing and getting comfortable on the couch. She toys her pussy, masturbating to orgasm while the cameraman suffers the heartbreak of blue balls. Maria_s friends know about her decision to model and they support her. One friend thinks it_s really funny and she tried to find the magazine all over the place, said Maria. Not that easy because XLGirls magazine doesn_t have a very wide distribution in Denmark. She was quite proud of me, I think. She wanted to show it to her other friends. But she couldn_t find it because it_s an American magazine. I don_t think she would pose herself. She_s much more shy than me. Guys are always asking her for tit-jobs. They constantly ask me if they can. It_s not that interesting to me because I just get a dick going up to my face. My job is basically holding my tits together. But I know the man likes it, so I_ll do it for him. I_ve actually done it quite a lot, but only if I really like the guy a lot. I guess that would seem obvious, but I_ve actually had some try to suggest fucking my tits within the first few minutes of meeting me. That_s too fast for Maria.
    Model:
    Maria Verbeck
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/4j3dlxqcu4r3/M...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Confessions of a Sweet Teen Busty Dream Expand the boundaries of consciousness, try new things and believe that everything will work out. This is Molly Evans_ philosophy, and it_s been working out for her. She believes in first visualizing her goals or having something she wants and then working on achieving them. Belief, desire, expectancy. Trying the experience of modeling changed Molly_s life. She had a strong start because of her sensational body and lovely face. Nature has been very generous to her. When I am in a modeling session, I imagine turning on everyone, and imagining that leads to becoming a top model.
    Model:
    Molly Evans
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/gnbce6elhmrh/M...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    What Maids Do When The Boss Is Not In Haydee Rodriguez dramatizes a very real occurrence in today_s society. Maids and office cleaners with very large tits not working when their employers are away from home or the office. Instead, these bra-busters play with their huge titties and buzz their pussies with large sex toys from Doc Johnson. Every now and then we get questions about why we feature photos of girls with hands-free dildo insertion. Answer: to show the gripping power of their pussies. XLGirls photographers set up a hidden camera in our conference room and turned it on to catch Haydee as she transformed from a cleaner into an orgasmic slacker in only a few minutes. Surprised? Don_t be. This is happening hundreds of thousands of times a day around the world, in your community and in ours. These maids and cleaners need to be exposed. That_s why we_re revealing their naughty little secret activities. Hopefully none of them puts a laxative in the coffee machine out of revenge.
    Model:
    Haydee Rodriguez
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/k8njz5i2kfff/H...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Drop Your Loads For Lila Lovely Lovely Lila Lovely does a mirror check before she goes out. Brick Danger is there enjoying the show. Doesn_t this make me look small? Lila asks Brick. Doesn_t this bra make my tits look small? Brick offers to help Lila make some bra adjustments, and as soon as he does, he_s all over her, sucking, licking and rubbing her big tits. They fall into bed where Lila gives Brick_s dick the royal treatment. She swallows his cock and balls, takes a break to have Brick bang her breasts and then gets on her back to lustily lick and suck his nuts and boner. Cock and ball worship is one of Lila_s specialties Brick puts Lila on top of him and fucks her in a reverse cowgirl and then in cowgirl. Her ass jiggles when he drills her pussy from behind. Brick has Lila lie on her back so he can part her legs and fuck her some more. Feeling an explosion is imminent, Lila urges him to cum. Her sexy voice and the horny look in her eyes has him dropping loads all over her tits and face.
    Model:
    Lila Lovely and Brick Danger
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/piarksi02xu3/L...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Bouncing Cowgirl With Huge Tits in SLO-MO April McKenzie is an alumni of both SCORELAND and XLGirls with many credits in DVDs and magazines. She first started her modeling career with Voluptuous magazine and won Newcomer of the Year for 2007. Over the years, April_s done preggo scenes and a scene for Feed Her Fuck Her. The Florida girl from Georgia was always a hot number. Now April_s back for the first time in several years and, in this video, we get to hang out with April and also see her much bigger boobage. She_s just done her first anal sexing and that_s coming right up so don_t touch that mouse or screen just yet
    Model:
    April McKenzie
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/a9m7m60e3316/A...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Deep In Lust Khloe Lust had an experienced sex-stud to guide and control her. Tony DeSergio chatted her up in the dressing room after she had her hair, make-up and wardrobe done. A giggler, Khloe laughs a lot. He points out that she has a nice laugh. Khloe drops her straps and reveals her girls. He reaches out to touch and caress her nipples and breast-flesh. Tony continues to warm Khloe up, kissing and nuzzling her, hitting her erogenous zones and making her purr. With a smile on her lips, Khloe unzips him and pulls his jeans down. She giggles as she feels his hard horn through his briefs. Nice and hard, Khloe appreciatively says, rubbing the lump. She takes his cock out and puts it in her sweet mouth to suck. Khloe puts his dick between her big jugs, then pops it between her lips again. She gets on her side and stretches out, cupping her tits with her hands while his cock slides in and out of her mouth, hands-free. Khloe sucks it in a sensuous way, not rushed or mechanical. Tony holds her hair behind her and begins to pump her mouth while she pinches her nipples for extra pleasure. She can get almost all of the shaft in her wet mouth. Tony helps Khloe remove her panties. She gets on her back so he can fuck her tits. She uses her hands to squeeze her boobs together, squishing his cock between her soft, smooth mounds. Tony rubs his cock-head against Khloe_s clit and lips, then easily slips it inside Khloe. She gasps from the sensation.
    Model:
    Khloe Lust
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/exq19sugdzh3/K...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    Lingerie Lust I am proud of my boobies, says Sarah Rae, XLGirl extraordinaire. I feel blessed that God has bestowed upon me such a magnificent rack. Now Sarah is back to titillate and titterize your mind until the images of her bigger-than big boobs, either dressed in some tight top or hanging naked are burned into your neural circuitry. What is that object in her hand? It_s a magic bullet, Sarah tells us. It vibrates. It kinda looks like a little mouse. I_ve never used one of these before. I_m going to crank it up to full power. Because I_m impatient. Sarah rubs the shiny silver egg over her breast. I can make it disappear like a magician. Tittie magician. Sarah slips it into her cleavage where it disappears from view except for the attached wire. Where else is she going to make it disappear? Find out for yourself
    Model:
    Sarah Rae
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/yxxhim8patd5/S...0_MFS.mp4.html