Page 815 of 832 FirstFirst ... 315715765805813814815816817825 ... LastLast
Results 8,141 to 8,150 of 8313

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Natasha Sweet: Golden Girl I like guys who can be good slaves and guys very good at sex who know how to manage big boobs, said the amazing Natasha Sweet. She has lots of followers who would gladly be her big-boobs manager if they could. A guy needs arm strength to hold and hoist those huge tits. Men compliment me on my walk when I am dressed in a tight dress and high-heeled shoes. I feel my sexiest when I am wearing something that makes my boobs stick out. I always wear the highest heels because you know that gives a woman the sexiest walk. Natasha_s flashy movie star outfit in this scene--red gloves, a gold lame dress and red stockings--fits her curvy figure like a glove. Her big mane of blonde hair gives her even more of a sex bomb look.
    Model:
    Natasha Sweet
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
    https://rapidcloud.cc/ay4hiqhw9b27/N...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Plump Desires: Vicki Nicole Vicki Nicole_s Plump Desire is to ride the baloney pony the cowgirl way. A woman like Vicki needs a pistolero to shoot her huge jugs with his ball bullets so one was rustled up. By the time her fantasy is finished, she_ll be saddled, ridden hard and put away wet, her pussy well-broken in by the long dong of the same cowpoke who busted a nut all over Keama Kim in a previous chapter. How their hard pounding fuck didn_t destroy the bedframe is a miracle because it sounds like it_s about to come down any minute. After their wild buckin_, Vicki earns her cowgirl reward, all over her tits. She laps the cum off her jugs and lets him know what a fine job he did stickin_ it to her. If you love the really big babes and enjoy being breast-smothered, Vicki Nicole_s your woman. But maybe you_d better not wait too long...Vicki says she_s getting into a diet and weight training regimen Who knows what the future will bring?
    Model:
    Vicki Nicole and Jordan Ashley
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/bc1hxhtg1wrk/V...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Mary Brown Is Feeling Herself Tonight Mary Brown is a man-magnet, proof again that the rail-thin fashion model look is not as big a deal as television, magazines and internet websites make it out to be. It_s also proof that well-padded, thick and fleshy girls like Mary are much more popular and lusted after than the average person realizes. Needless to say, Mary attracts a lot of potential suitors, like-to-be boyfriends and would-be pick-up artists. One guy said to me, _Girl, you dropped something. My jaw,_ Mary relayed to us. Not the most charm-filled of lines but Mary thought it was funny. Mary didn_t want to describe her sexual fantasies when she_s masturbating so we left it as a mystery and didn_t press the subject. We suspect they_re dirty. She did say she_s not into fetishes or the activities of the fetish world. Mary enjoyed spending up-close and intimate time with Molly Evans in their pool-play session. A second Molly and Mary huge-titty romp is in the works.
    Model:
    Mary Brown
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/93ryfagj64zi/M...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    The Analysis Of Skye The lens travels up from her chest to her mouth and to her eyes. You hear her voice. Skye Fucking Sinn. And then, I want a cock in my ass. That_s Skye Sinn_s way of introducing herself. And that_s all she needs to say as a greeting. My tight, wet ass. For the first time. I wanna feel my asshole getting bigger and bigger. I wanna feel every inch of it. All the way in my tight ass. Skye gets on the floor on all fours. Her succulent body is throwing off enough heat to boil water. She needs the hose to cool her down. Enter the ass-man who pulls up her mini-dress and slaps that big, round, sexy butt. Spanks it hard and makes Skye moan. She gets on her back so he can feast on her ripe, heavy melons and when he_s had his fill of titty and nipple, it_s time to fuck those beauties. Skye and girls like Skye attract dicks to their cleavage like bees to flowers.
    Model:
    Skye Sinn and Rocky
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/a0s1mbgl51se/S...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 15 Member Comments

Description:
    Marilyn Does a Body Good Marilyn Mayson might be wearing her sexiest outfit to date in this smokin_ XLGirls show. It_s tight, just right and curve-hugging like a Maserati on a mountain road. The brunette beauty admires herself in the mirror before lowering her dress to pop her bra-clad hooters out. She plops each magnificent mam out of its prison of fabric, two tasty-looking, pointed tatas, the kind women spend thousands to get but can never hope to match, the kind of big boobs that drive breastnotized men sin-sane. Marilyn squeezes a glob of white moisturizer and spreads it all over her naked breast flesh, rubbing it in good while jiggling her tits as our cameraman captures the motion close-up. Marilyn_s huge boobs fill the screen The coating of white goo is a sign of things to come. At this moment, a dude named James interrupts the sexy bombshell, claiming he was looking for a comb. That_s not a problem. Marilyn beckons him forward and asks him to help her get out of her dress before she gets lotion on it. As they slip her out of it, he_s on her like that lotion, his hands roaming her chest, palming her soft breast flesh. Wanna stick your dick between them now that they_re lotioned up? Marilyn asks. Is that question really necessary or does she just like to say it? He lies back on the bed so Marilyn can give him the wettest, messiest blow job and tit fuck a man could get. Marilyn knows all the little tongue and titty tricks that rocket a guy into outer space. And then she rides him into sexual nirvana. Think of what this vixen could do to your boner. Send your deep thoughts to Marilyn, and after you do, rate this scene
    Model:
    Marilyn Mayson and James Kickstand
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/pen85gpcp12p/M...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Kamille Amora: What Are Breast Friends For? You know her. You love her. Kamille Amora, a popular graduate of XLGirls. When a guy has a friend with a big-boobed girlfriend, and she invites him over to her place to talk about her problems with said boyfriend, is it possible to not wind up fucking in bed? Kamille complains to Brick Danger that his buddy is not paying any kind of attention to her and hasn_t been giving her the sex she needs. Brick comes over because he wants to fuck Kamille. Otherwise, he would just talk to her on the phone or over the web. But Brick is eager to suck on those big and heavy titties, feed Kamille hard cock and then plunge it into her pussy every which way. Kamille feels the same about banging Brick_s brains out or she wouldn_t be waiting on her bed for him, ready for action. She reaches out and Brick moves in on her boobs. His bro may be his best friend but Kamille is his breast friend, and breast friends cum first. He can always dive out the window if his buddy comes home early.
    Model:
    Kamille Amora and Brick Danger
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/vnnicebjshrs/K...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Hot &amp Tasty Juggs This chat with Julia Juggs started out as an interview but quickly got out of hand. These things happen. They happen when an XLGirl is just too hot to handle. Julia is one of these smokers. Very sexy, happy, cheerful, accommodating, pretty and beautifully constructed. TSG editor Dave greets Julia, who is wearing a quickly removable piece of lingerie over her incredibly sexy and ripe bod and stripper fuck heels on her feet. Julia_s huge tits are works of art by nature. A guy could suck on those all day. We give praise when praise is due at XLGirls. Julia really loves anal sex and orgasms. She has a beautiful asshole. This interview will answer many questions. Who are Mary-Kate and Ashley and what do they mean to Julia? Who is Sebastian? Who is Foxy Roxy? Julia shows off her personal toy that she brought from Las Vegas. It_s an erotic whip with a clear dildo for a handle. The handle goes into Julia_s ass. She will get on all fours and grind her ass so that the whip part moves like a pony_s tail.
    Model:
    Julia Juggs
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/f7d42iuk9vnh/J...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Self-Sucking Gold Medalist Sarah Rae has been practicing the lift and double-nipple suck for over a year. These are boobs that weigh approximately ten pounds Fantastic. After much diligent practice, Sarah_s accomplished her goal She is now an Olympic-level double-nipple sucker. Few have achieved mastery of this technique. I feel super-talented and amazing, Sarah says and XLGirls agrees. Sarah is super-talented and amazing and long may she rule. Let_s watch her do the lift-and-suck twice in the models_ dressing room. Incredible The editor should have run the second lift-and-suck in slo-motion. Perhaps another time. Sarah_s message is: I want to take the time out and thank everyone for liking me and my pictures. It really means a lot to me that you guys take the time out to jack off to me, leave me comments and rate my sets. I really do appreciate it. Getting naked at the SCORE Studio is one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life and flashing you guys my titties has changed my life for the better. This has been such a positive experience for me I am so stoked that this was my 3rd time back and hope for many more *titties crossed*
    Model:
    Sarah Rae
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/l5w6wynluu66/S...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    Kris Kelly Chat Kris Kelly_s first day at The SCORE Group was on Halloween, and she joined the staff, many of them in costume, for a group Halloween brunch. If Kris thought we were out of our minds, she kept it to herself and doesn_t mention it in this get-to-know-her video chat. Kris worked for a company that sells adult novelties, shoes, lingerie, BDSM gear...you name it. The 38DDD-cup brunette is witty and sharp. She has the goods to be a stand-up comedienne, although it_s better and hotter that she became a birthday suit model. Unlike your average comedy club performers, here at XLGirls, Kris can take out her big boobs while she talks about cock cages, riding crops and other items she sells. Kris knows the effect that mams have on men so she goes for tops that show off her goods. Here, she sports big cleavage in a low-cut top. Thank god for women like this. She explains how she likes her tits and nipples played with. She talks about oral sex--giving and receiving. Nibbling? A lot. Motorboating? Not so much. Fucking? A lot.
    Model:
    Kris Kelly
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/kfz6iihw8yj5/K...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Private Dancer Gina George is a reminder that Great Britain is still one of the world_s hot spots for randy, rude women stacked like a heaping helping of hotcakes dripping with sweet syrup. She_s got an hourglass figure, a super-voluptuous curvy body with an English ass that needs a good hard spanking as your dick plows in and out of her lovely British lady-box. Gina puts the Great in Great Britain as she dances and shakes her tits and hips in this strip show. Wearing a body-hugging striped dress at first, Gina shows how she works her curves and makes her moves. She struts her stuff and she_s proud of it.
    Model:
    Gina George
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/zxhpstquqqto/G...1080p.mp4.html