Page 817 of 832 FirstFirst ... 317717767807815816817818819827 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,170 of 8313

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Her Excellency Every time Natalie has joined The SCORE Group for another romp in a picturesque nation, her breasts have been bigger. While there_s no obvious connection between the countries (such as the Czech Republic and the island chain of The Bahamas), it appears that Natalie is now at her bustiest in the largest country we have visited with her: Mexico. Just a coincidence. First we see Natalie relaxing at poolside. The sheer size of her tits encased in a bikini top is sure to flip you out. Natalie_s tits are fucking unbelievable now. They are the ultimate in male satisfaction for the real breast man. Mademoiselle Fiore talks to the studio manager about what she plans to wear for this video. Whatever she does wear, it is sure to blow a lusty bust-lover away. The dress that Natalie chooses to wear without a bra is cut so low, she would need two bodyguards if she left the property. And when that dress comes off, look out Prepare for another hot session with this world-famous brunette stunner, a woman who can make a guy cum just by her sexy talking. The camera explores every inch of her wonderland body. It may be time to plan another trip with Natalie Just how much bigger can Her Excellency_s crown jewels get?
    Model:
    Natalie Fiore
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
    https://rapidcloud.cc/x5xz2vt5n04c/N...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Aimee_s Oily Bod They say if you do what you love, you_ll never work a day in your life. Aimee Jackson, a massage therapist who sports 34H holy hangers, is clearly doing what she loves. She believes that a good massage will cure all that ails you. A good massage will just make you melt, she says. It relieves stress. It helps you sleep better, you_ll have a better sex life. I think that_s a big plus. Sex and massages are Aimee_s two favorite things. And with her looks and skills, we_re sure both those activities always lead to happy endings. With a bit of baby oil, Aimee uses her own luscious naturals to demonstrate some of her best stress-relieving massage techniques. We expect loads of happy endings worldwide once the Brotherhood of XL Men get done with this vid.
    Model:
    Aimee Jackson
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/nm6ci2lutxk6/A...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Behind The Scenes At K-JUGS With Brandy &amp Reyna Go backstage and behind-the-scenes with special guest stars Reyna Mae and Brandy Ryder (the Red Hot Titty Peppers) as they film their wild foursome fuck scene for the feature film K-JUGS, one of the all-time best XL Girls movies. Loaded with fast-paced candids, interviews, dressing room romping and much more. Filming a feature film at XL Girls has its share of fun and games off the set too Everyone had a blast making this movie. One of our cameramen shadowed all the girls around on the set every day and some great moments are to be seen with Renee Ross, Samantha 38G, Bailey Santanna, Brandy Ryder, Reyna Mae and Jade Parker.
    Model:
    Brandy Ryder, Renee Ross, and Reyna Mae
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/ppy6rf8l6bq8/R...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
    Busting Out Of The Net One of the best things about shooting with a girl like Jennica Lynn is helping her bring some of her naughty fantasies to life. In helping her fulfill her risque urges, XL Men worldwide get some of their favorite fantasies fulfilled. Today, Jennica, who is typically as sweet a girl as you_ll ever meet, wants to explore a more sexual, bad girl side of herself. I always wanted to try a really sexy look, Jennica tells our stylist. You know, like big hair and crazy makeup. I want to give the photographers a really good time. We think any time you spend with this Swedish M-cupper is a good time, so we couldn_t have been happier to oblige. It_s Jennica as you_ve never seen her before when she_s done getting dolled up. With fiery red lipstick-kissed lips, her naturals pouring out of an overmatched bra, a red fishnet outfit accentuating every inch of her curves and childbearing hips, Jennica takes to being a naughty girl with ease. She has always been playful... a real tease, and she does just that as she fondles her heavy tits in front of the mirror. Look at me, she says. I_m such a sex kitten. Jennica_s moans and purrs grow by the second as she explores her curves, and her pussy is already dripping wet when she takes her panties off and strokes her clit. Stroking herself harder and harder, this sex kitten_s moans grow from purrs into the roars of a lusty lioness as she pushes herself to a climax. Oh, I needed that, Jennica says with a sigh of relief as she comes down from her climax. So did we, Jennica.
    Model:
    Jennica Lynn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/ok88qlneterr/J...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Getting All Creamy A shy girl who takes her tits out and bounces them on-camera? Yes, there are such girls and we have the perfect example here, Bri Love from the Lone Star State. Keep in mind that Bri is only 19-years-old with an innocence about her and all of this is new to her. Some of you have ties that old. Bri giggles a lot. Giggling is good because giggling leads to jiggling. Because Bri is bashful, she needs encouragement. Since she reads the comments about her, a few supportive messages would keep her in a bouncing mood. After shaking her heavy hooters around our workshop, Bri takes a can of whipped cream, shakes it good and makes a sundae out of her 40DDD cones. She licks off the gooey white stuff and gets nearly every drop. Her body shines from her tongue juices. She needs two hands to hold one breast. Since Bri is only 19-years-old, we believe her boobs will continue to grow. We certainly hope so. She may not outgrow her shyness. That_ll be just fine. An XLGirl can play with her jugs and pussy and be bashful too.
    Model:
    Bri Love
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/ala2dzqq0x46/B...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Monica Keyes: Big, Juicy Tits of XLGirls I love wearing heels and shorts, XLGirls graduate Monica Keyes said. I will put on a pair, grab a sexy outfit and I will send my partner a sexy photo or a video when he is at work or out in public. Just knowing that he received that message and he_s at work is a huge turn on. He_ll text me telling me he loves looking at my body and loves my little surprises. I feel so sexy when I see the look in a man_s eyes, knowing that he wants me. Especially when he is trying not to make it so obvious. I have been told I have a certain look in my eyes that can turn a man on. Monica has big, juicy tit energy. One of the best compliments I ever received was about how pretty my skin is. I am always asked if I am from another country because I look exotic. I have been asked how I keep my skin clear, and people think I am younger than I am. Because my breasts are huge, people tend to notice me a lot. However, because I_m top-heavy, people think that I am a larger size. So when I wear something fitting, it_s always a question about my weight. One person said to me _You_re not as big as I thought you were._ Who says that?
    Model:
    Monica Keyes
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/b7j69ihbor1e/M...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Behind-The-Scenes at K-JUGS with Samantha 38G &amp Renee Ross Featuring: Renee Ross &amp Samantha in 13:44 mins of Behind-The-Scenes fun. At radio station K-JUGS, the only way a woman gets to walk through the door is if she has huge jugs. K-JUGS is one of XLGirls_ best feature films. It was a labor of love for cast and crew. The origin of this feature film began when The SCORE Group published a screenwriting contest in its printed DVD catalog. A contestant and DVD collector named Mike wrote a scenario about a radio station populated by huge-breasted, horny women. He won $500 for his submission. TSG_s editors took over and wrote the actual script as studio staffers built the K-JUGS sets. In this special backstage video, our documentary cameraman shadows Renee and Samantha in the dressing room and on the sets. Near the end of the video, they square off in a friendly sparring match with Bosworth (Joey Hogger) happily caught in the middle. May the breast girl win when Renee Ross and Samantha 38G battle for control of radio station KJUGS. It was a tough job but someone had to do it. Columnist Gram Ponante wrote about K-JUGS: The Smithsonian should purchase Florida_s boob-centric SCORE Group, because there is something timelessly American about big boobs and the uniquely Floridian way these women proudly heave them about. Like any classic Mickey RooneyJudy Garland romp, K-JUGS is about a group of plucky kids who want to put on a show--in this case, a radio show--in the face of oppression. Unlike Judy Garland, however, these show-folk have massive tits.
    Model:
    Renee Ross and Samantha 38G
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/5jmtdcvkf3sg/S...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    No Bra Can Hold Those For Long Pregnant Natalie Fiore Natalie_s big boobs are so much bigger now that she_s knocked-up. The mind reels from the shock of seeing her this busty. After six years of posing for The SCORE Group around the globe, her boobs getting bigger and bigger every year, her pregnancy-enlarged tits seem a natural progression. For this installment of Natalie_s pregnant journey, she enters the kitchen wearing a tiny dress, her growing belly stretching it out, her huge tits busting out of her tight cardigan buttoned over her bra. Sitting in a chair, Natalie takes off her sweater and describes how much she likes to play with her tits and how horny she is when she wakes up in the morning. As always, Natalie has a sexy vocabulary and likes to talk, one of her many oral talents. When Natalie opens her bra and her massive veiny mams spill forth, time freezes. She gets completely naked and fondles her treasures, then spreads her pussy open so she can rub her clit which sends shivers up and down her body. I think I need to cool down a bit, Natalie says. And that_s exactly what Natalie proceeds to do. Milk does do a body good.
    Model:
    Natalie Fiore
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/rczmqbh54cvo/N...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Tits On Glass We_ve seen big boobs squished against glass before but Jennica Lynn and her huge naturals add a whole new dimension to this exercise in tit tricks. If you enjoy seeing tits pressed flat (or as flat as possible) against a window, a glass shower door, a car windshield or on top of a glass table, you_ll love this video. As we_ve pointed out before, tits on glass is a neglected art form.
    Model:
    Jennica Lynn
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/9jivz59sdhw0/J...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Jackumentary Arianna Sinn Arianna Sinn is one of the hottest busty sex stars of the last 20 years. Arianna was a web-cam model when The SCORE Group invited her to model. We pulled her out of the bedroom and brought her to the tropical paradises of Grand Bahama Island, Portugal and the Dominican Republic in the span of a few years. She met numerous fantastic models such as Miosotis, Taylor Steele, Michelle Bond, Natalie Fiore and many more. Arianna_s original shoots were in Bucharest when she was more of a SCORE and Voluptuous Girl in physique. Then she plumped up and her tits got bigger, much like Kerry Marie_s changeover. This Jackumentary looks at some of Arianna_s many scenes: solo, girl-girl and hardcore. The Romanian goddess inspired a DVD devoted to her and a website. It_s impossible to cover everything Arianna_s done with The SCORE Group. This Jackumentary is merely a taste. Each clip is identified by title. With all that, Arianna is actually a homebody. I like to go shopping, Arianna said in an interview. I like to watch wrestling, and I like rafting. I like to read. I like to walk in parks. I love my pet. I love to walk around with my pet in the central parks. Everybody in my family wonders why I have such big breasts. I do not know, but I am happy that I have them. I love them It was very surprising because I started developing before all the other girls in school, and I developed very fast. I met Miosotis in the D.R., and she is amazing. I met Karla James, Jenna Valentine, Taylor Steele and Natalie Fiore in Grand Bahama. It was a very beautiful place, and I was surrounded by all of these beautiful, big-breasted girls. I met Michelle Bond, Lana Ivans, Valory Irene, Eden Mor and Sophie Mae in Sintra, Portugal. I loved them. Every time was exciting and different because of the people from The SCORE Group. Some girls pose once or twice and then it_s over for different reasons. But not Arianna Sinn.
    Model:
    Arianna Sinn, Carlos Rios, J Mac, Jarrod Steed, Juan Largo, pepito, and Shane Diesel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/rw753ek8wyw0/A...0_MFS.mp4.html