Page 820 of 832 FirstFirst ... 320720770810818819820821822830 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,200 of 8314

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
    Sylvia Bateman: Another Teen Tit Dream Brick is rightfully going insane over Sylvia Bateman_s fresh body and her big, creamy 38G-cup tits. Sylvia stands at his request so he can study her fertility goddess shape and drink in every inch of her creaminess. Sylvia_s boobs come out of her bra so Brick can suck on her tasty nipples. She takes a lick of one nipple herself. Pulling her blue panties to the side, he checks out her bush. Most young models are shaved slick today but Sylvia has a nice pussy garden. Brick tells Sylvia to rub her fuzzy slit and thick lips, put her finger inside her pussy and put the finger in her mouth so she can taste her juices. After playing with the succulent teen_s body, Brick stands and de-pants. Sylvia_s eyes light up at the sight of his boner. She_s made him as hard as a rhino horn. He feeds Sylvia cock first, then fucks her tits. She lies back on the couch and Brick rips her tank top in half right off her. She pushes her tits together and he pumps them a bit, then undresses Sylvia completely. Taking total control, he tells her to sit on his cock in a cowgirl position, the first of several positions he_ll be fucking this teen tit cream dream in.
    Model:
    Sylvia Bateman and Brick Danger
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
    https://rapidcloud.cc/l66k515x7gv8/S...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Picnic In The Park Out of the studio, new XL Girl Kamille Amora visits a park with a staffer to chat about herself and what she does back home in Seattle, Washington. Kamille is a stripper, a webcam model and songwriter. She_d been looking to get to TSG for a while and now she_s finally here. It_s happy time. And while she_s chatting in this relaxing, pastoral setting, Kamille shows how many inches she can take down her throat using a banana as a test subject. Most impressive, like Kamille_s 36I cups generously given to her by nature. (She was a C-cup when she was nine) Kamille also shows us how she can take off her bra without removing her tank-top. It_s a little trickier since it_s a sports bra but Kamille does it fast. Enjoy a nice, relaxing moment in the park with Kamille Amora and we hope to see her back at XLGirls as fast as possible She_s a winner
    Model:
    Kamille Amora
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/p0h92yg4hdcd/K...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Tits &amp Tugs: Alana Tugs Her Way To Your Heart Alana Lace likes her sex rough. She likes her sex fun and nasty. She likes to talk dirty and play dirty. We_ve seen this demonstrated even in her masturbation and tit play videos. This is not a girl with an average sex drive and an average body. This is a wild child with giant boobs. Alana loves getting guys excited over her curvy body and massive tits. Alana gives JMac a jerk-job, and not just any jerk and tit-fuck job. This Tits &amp Tugs turned out to be one of the best-ever in the series. Alana shakes her breasts in her tight, pink top, shredded all over to show peek-a-boo skin. His hands reach out to squeeze and rub her flesh-melons. Strong masculine treatment gets Alana_s pussy wet. He removes her top and her panties. The jack talk flows out of her mouth as her shiny tits are slapped together with his hands. Fingers feel up her pussy lips and her clit. Alana gets a lady boner from this treatment, and it drives her crazy. She wants the cock in her now-oily hands so she can stick it inside her deep cleavage and jerk it hard. Those tits were meant to be fucked often and well. Alana wants jack-juice all over her big boobs, and she knows exactly what to do to get it. Watch her technique. This girl has serious skills. The sexier the girl and the hotter the skills, the bigger the load a big-tit man drops. With a girl like Alana at home, who would want to leave the house?
    Model:
    Alana Lace and J Mac
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/5d25uhnezu4c/A...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    XL XXX Bikini Girls Bikinis. XLGirls love to wear _em and model _em. They also love to take _em off and drive you crazy. Maserati, Sweetie Care, Mianna Thomas, Arianna Sinn, Brandy Talore and April McKenzie bust out of their tiny swimsuits and do the wild thing in a steamy collection of some of their most-popular XXX scenes. Swimming pools, hot tubs, beaches and bedrooms are their playgrounds.
    Model:
    April McKenzie, Arianna Sinn, Brandy Talore, Maserati, Mianna Thomas, Sweetie Care, J Mac, J.T., Sergio, Stirling Cooper, and Tony Rubino
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/q3648lo134ga/X...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    Snackin_ With Kitty Cute It_s snack time for Kitty Cute, and while she_s got a nice assortment of produce to make a fruit salad, Kitty_s own big, tasty fruits are best for suckin_. The fruits she_s got at hand are too small to compare to her juicy boobs. Only the biggest watermelons can come close to her 38K-cup breasts. She_s a walking fantasy. We wish we had ten Kitty Cutes In my neighborhood, I was the girl who got a lot of guys asking me out and wanting to do things for me, Kitty said. Other girls were jealous of me. That is how girls can be. I have no control over that. My boobs are very heavy so I need to wear a good bra. Bras to support me without hurting my shoulders are hard to find in Romania. I spend a lot of time shopping to buy proper bras.
    Model:
    Kitty Cute
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/ji4uemv0x64n/K...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Samantha38G Samantha38G_s first appearance in V-mag was the Holiday 2001 issue. Since then Samantha_s been in 25 TSG magazines and nine DVDs including two feature films based around Samantha, My Big Plump Wedding and K-JUGS. I always knew I could be a star, that I had that thing, you know, Samantha told one of our editors in 2007. When you get into modeling, you_re open about your sexuality and you_re open with yourself, and that_s the great part about it. But you know how judgmental a lot of the world can be and how guys like to separate girls into two distinct areas: your Gingers or your Mary Anns, the girls you want to fuck and the girls you want to marry. I_m a Mary Ann at heart, but I_m usually perceived as a Ginger because my sexuality is all most people know about me. This Jackumentary includes several hardcore highlights, early solos, behind-the-scenes footage and an appearance on a holiday edition of SCOREtv. Everyone should be confident in their own sexuality, advises Samantha. I have always been confident.
    Model:
    Samantha 38G, Jarrod Steed, Shane Diesel, Tony D_Sergio, and Warren Piece
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/a72t53s6d28n/S...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Description:
    Marilyn White in the Jiggle Room When we first met Marilyn White, she was a sales associate at an adult store that had a strip club in the back. She talked about her experiences selling sex toys and magazines, dealing with customers and working the counter. Now she_s a dancer and model herself and working the steel pole for the entertainment jollies of the lucky local T&ampA hounds. Marilyn shows us some of her stripper moves. It_s nice to see a full-figured babe like Marilyn dancing in a strip club since club managers are usually fixated on thin girls barely breaking D-cups. Here_s a girl with lots and lots of sweet sweatermeat and a fine big butt. Just imagine getting a lap dance from her. You_d never want to leave the joint.
    Model:
    Marilyn White
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/7xx9dgyk5eye/M...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
    Impossible Sweater Stretching XLGirls super-hottie Sasha Juggs likes genuine guys. What kind of dates does Sashaa like to go on? What does she expect her date to do from the start? What kind of restaurants does Sashaa like to go to? The blonde bombshell will explain in the opener of Impossible Sweater Stretching. One of the perks of being an XLGirls cameraman is that the girls really open up in more ways than one. Sasha also talks about anal sex. I love anal. I do. And with two guys, it made it ten times better. It was great. After Sasha_s titty-chat, she tries on tight sweaters. First, a turtle-neck, something we haven_t seen her wear. Up next, Sasha_s bra is unhooked and she puts on a striped V-neck. After that, an orange V-neck sweater. Sasha doesn_t forget to jiggle her proud mounds during this round of sweater stretching. The discussion moves from tops to sex again. Sasha takes off her clothes down to her little panties. She pulls them to the side and plays with her sensitive clit and lips, showing how she likes a guy to finger-please her pussy.
    Model:
    Sashaa Juggs
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/92av2wcmvymr/S...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Helping Hands For Sweet Molly Evans Wearing a tank top and tight shorts, young and fresh Molly Evans enters her bedroom, but she_s not ready for sleep. She_s antsy and restless. Molly stretches and loosens up, pulling off her socks, top and shorts. Molly_s huge tits, super-curvy figure and beautiful, expressive face is always a feast for the eyes. She_s the total package. Molly gets under the covers and tries to sleep. But now that you_re here, you can help her relax and unwind with a breast rub and finger bang. A passionate teen, Molly_s sexy body is very sensitive to the touch. Molly ooos and aaahs while you squeeze and rub her massive titties and feel how wet her pussy is. While your fingers are busy pleasuring her pussy, she squeezes and kneads her breasts. Molly will sleep well tonight.
    Model:
    Molly Evans
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/jvjpcnl0lh7p/M...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Tessa Orlov: Big, Juicy Boobs I like to take pictures of myself naked, Tessa Orlov said with a smile on her pretty lips. I also really enjoy taking pictures with the professional people at XLGirls. I feel pampered getting my hair and makeup done and wearing sexy clothing, feminine dresses and beautiful underwear. I like the complete experience of making videos and photos, and the guys are very nice. I have become very comfortable. Tessa_s outfits don_t stay on too long. Just long enough for you to think about how she_d look if you were meeting her on a date. Tessa used to sell ice cream and live a quiet life. Now, she_s known around the world. I have watched my videos and I am happy to look to the future for new ones. I watch them by myself. I really like the quality of the shooting and the whole workflow. I find it informative. If it changed my personality in any way, I will say it has made me more confident.
    Model:
    Tessa Orlov
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/7afnhma7te8e/T...1080p.mp4.html