Page 832 of 833 FirstFirst ... 332732782822830831832833 LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,320 of 8321

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Do You Know Passion When You See Her? Welcome a new XL Girl to rock your day or night. Passion Brooks found out about XLGirls.com through the website itself. The green-eyed redhead boasts a 42 inch bustline, made even more impressive by her being only 4_11 tall. She loves the attention her huge tits and curvy body bring her. I don_t have any problems answering any questions people may ask me, Passion says. Guys will walk over to me when they see me. Passion doesn_t always wear a bra. My breasts are pretty perky so they_re not always needed. It depends on the kind of top I_m wearing. I usually dress to show off my girls by wearing V-necks, low-cut tops or tank tops. I_m very proud of them. I decided to become a model because of that. I love taking pictures, anywhere, anytime. We love a woman who_s passionate about her bod and Passion is all that.
    Model:
    Passion Brooks
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
    https://rapidcloud.cc/rccrnlsh0h0m/P...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    Katrin Porto: Thick Redhead Drains Two Studs Katrin Porto has invited Matt Darco and Michael Fly to worship her thick body. She wants their cocks in her mouth and pussy and between her big tits, and that_s easy for the chesty, big-assed redhead. All she needs to do to get a guy is to snap her fingers. Each man takes a tit and sucks, sending waves of pleasure through Katrin_s body. The photographer in the room shooting the photos and video adds to the excitement and the tingling Katrin feels. She_s an exhibitionist and being watched makes her wetter and hotter. Michael gets the honor of fucking Katrin first. As he thrusts deep into her shaved pussy, Katrin, on her side, enjoys the taste of Matt_s meat, studiously sucking his cock. Her tits shake with every thrust into her wet cunt. Share and share alike is the rule in two man-one woman threesomes so now it_s Matt_s turn to dick Katrin. Katrin sits on his lap and uses her hand to stick Matt_s cock up her pussy. Michael_s cock is not neglected. A multi-tasker, Katrin grinds hard on Matt and takes Michael_s cock in her mouth, sucking hard. Before Katrin drains their balls dry, she wants to fuck in more positions. They have quite a woman on their hands.
    Model:
    Katrin Porto, Matt Darco, and Michael Fly
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/o3238ws4j5d3/K...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Interview With Antica Antica is interviewed by her make-up stylist before she begins today_s photo shoot for XLGirls. Since Antica does not speak English, we have provided subtitles. Does the beautiful 23-year-old blonde dress like this during an average day, her huge 38G tits sticking out what seems like twelve inches ahead of her chest? No, and maybe that_s a good thing. Antica addresses this topic and answers several questions in her first on-camera chat. What a babe Woof
    Model:
    Antica
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/9852zfaqiwxd/A...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    Living Room Dream What is breast in life? To be a member of XLGirls. To enjoy all of the sexy babes who make it special. To see Lavina Dream in all her glory wearing a tight sweater and tight pants walking down a flight of stairs. To see Lavina take off those clothes while she speaks in her sexy Romanian accent. Our camera takes the low ground and aims high as Lavina plays with her big, beautiful tits, sucking her nipples and squeezing those gorgeous mounds of breast flesh. A sight that brings tears to an XL Man_s eyes. Yes...they are free now, Lavina moans as she sinks her fingers into her soft tit meat and lolls her tongue at you. Her nipple-sucking and kissing make smooching sounds. No background music is needed to drown out those sounds and Lavina_s heavy breathing. Lavina shakes her knockers, swinging them like bell clappers, the camera still aimed at her from the bottom of the stairs. This view is awe-inspiring, and the breast action is dynamic. Lavina braces herself by pressing against the wall and the handrail and builds up speed. Her tits swing in a circular pattern and bounce against each other when they complete their arc. And then Lavina takes off her jeans....
    Model:
    Lavina Dream
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/2bvnzxpdtfag/L...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 10 Member Comments

Description:
    New Discovery Will Make You Go Kaboom Meet Kimmie Kaboom. She will pump you up with her first XLGirls.com scene until you go kaboom yourself Another extraordinary New Discovery. Kimmie tells her photographer about an especially exciting fling she had with a date after a New Year_s Eve concert. They drove off to a secluded spot, got into the back seat and made their own fireworks. Reliving that memory gets Kimmie horny. Miss Kaboom plays with her huge, mouthwatering tits and sets off some fireworks of her own once she slips off those panties blocking the view of her heavenly hooha. I love to walk and hike to see nature_s beauty, says Kimmie. I used to do full-contact roller derby. I love to work on cars and go to car club shows. When I masturbate, I usually start off rubbing my titties and nipples while slowly making my way down to my pussy. I spend a lot of time rubbing my clit. It feels oh, so good. Every so often, I will slide in two fingers or grab my favorite purple vibrator to help out. I love to masturbate but I would much rather have sex or let someone else work my pussy Show Kimmie some love and tell her what you think. You_ll be seeing this Florida hottie in horny guy-girl action soon and that_s a guarantee.
    Model:
    Kimmie Kaboom
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/y7tdraio8i5m/K...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
    New Discovery Meet CJ Woods. Her southern accent alone will melt the cockles of your heart and harden your cockles, so imagine what CJ_s big boobs can do to ya if she shoved them in your face She_s a sexy southern blonde with a plush body built for fun. CJ is brand-new at XL Girls but from checking out her moves in this debut scene, she looks like she_s been modeling here for a long time. She says her breasts are a 40DD-cup size yet they look much bigger than a DD. Study CJ carefully as she knocks one out of the ballpark, giving her big _uns a good rubdown and her pussy a good spanking. CJ saw XLGirls.com and checked out who we are, what we do and how to apply for a modeling gig. Our studio staff took care of the rest We will be seeing much more of CJ in the months ahead because XL Girls is 1 in New Discoveries. Welcome, CJ Woods
    Model:
    CJ Woods
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/l9g7yrjte5fr/C...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Jackumentary: Sapphire XLGirls.com praises the greatness of Sapphire in this special Jackumentary. Originally a secretary, Sapphire began modeling for The SCORE Group in 2003. More a Voluptuous Girl in the beginning, Sapphire began to fill out over time and was eagerly welcomed by the XLGirls community. I think it shows that real men out there don_t care so much for the type of woman everyone is told they should like, Sapphire said. You know, the anorexic type. I_m a real woman with real, big boobs who lives a real life. I_m grateful for the guys out there who are turned on by a full-figured female. Sapphire won Plumper of the Year in Voluptuous magazine three times in a row (2006, 2007 and 2008). Arguably, her most popular appearance was in the movie My Big Plump Wedding with Samantha38G, Maria Moore, Cassie Blanca and Rose Valentina. I like girls and boys so it XXX came naturally to me, but I like having sex with men more. They can do things a girl just can_t do for me. But I also appreciate the softness and sexiness of a woman_s body and the special way they just seem to instinctively know how to touch mine. All hail Sapphire.
    Model:
    Sapphire, Carlos Rios, J Mac, Jarrod Steed, Juan Largo, pepito, and Shane Diesel
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/gpzx0iyfxak8/S...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
    Deep Inside Kelli His dick is really big and I think he might cum on my face. He might fuck my huge tits. I_m really excited. Kinda nervous, said Kelli Maxx before this scene began. Juan greets Kelli. She_s been waiting, sitting on the bed in a sheer negligee. Juan makes a beeline for Kelli_s big boobs. Gonna be nice? Kelly asks. Kelli gets on her hands and knees and takes his member in her mouth, licking and sucking it. Largo takes Kelli_s tits out of her negligee to suck them and play with them. She squeezes her boobs together and massages his cock between them. Kelli then removes her nightie completely and gets on her back for a tit-fuck. For her first fuck, Kelli gets on her hands and knees. Largo peels off her little panties, rubs her pretty pussy, slides his beef in all the way and begins pumping. Kelli matches his thrusts with her hips. So tight, Juan says. Kelli climbs on top. They switch speeds, from slow to fast and then slow again. Kelli gets on her back for a face-to-face. More hot positions await after this. Seeing Kelli get fucked every which way, her big, heavy HH-cup flesh tor_es jiggling and shaking with every thrust, is an amazing sight.
    Model:
    Kelli Maxx and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/kstozo74r28r/K...1080p.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
    Tropic Of Tits SinFul Celeste is from California where the tiki pop cultural scene is still celebrated... the lasting effects of Hawaiian influence that began in the late 1950s. She looks hot as a hula girl. Would you like to do the limbo with her? I_m outspoken, fun, sassy and sexy, says Celeste. I have all the right curves in all the right places. That Celeste has in abundance. Celeste has a guy. They_re in an open relationship and if they meet someone they think is hot, they_re ready to have some horny fun. Celeste_s favorite position is reverse-cowgirl. I also like to get it good from behind with him giving it to me nice and hard. The funniest pick-up line I_ve gotten from a guy is I_m going to fuck you so good you_re gonna call yourself dirty names
    Model:
    SinFul Celeste
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/o5nxxi2iiw76/S...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Co-Ed_s Ginormous Cleavage Don_t let the looks fool you, gentlemen. Kamille Amora is a clever gal. Apparently, she has had a bit of trouble this semester, though. She_s here to get things sorted out with her professor, who we_re sure is an understanding man. Oh, professor, Kamille Amora says as this scene opens. I didn_t know you were going to be back in your office so soon. I_m glad I caught you. Now...about my grades this semester. We_re not sure what courses Kamille was enrolled in this semester, but as far as we_re concerned, she has an A-plus in anatomy and chemistry, but we certainly wouldn_t mind giving her a few after-hour lessons in sexual and physical education. I wonder if anyone on campus can see us? She says as takes off her top, unleashing her heavy boobs. We_re sure the Dean doesn_t mind a hands-on lesson with a member of the student body--even if it involves stuffing a member into this student_s body. The truth is, professor, I wanted to fail your class, Kamille teases again. So I could see you for another semester. We told you she was a clever gal.
    Model:
    Kamille Amora
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/3vf4drzebssk/K...0_MFS.mp4.html