Page 833 of 833 FirstFirst ... 333733783823831832833
Results 8,321 to 8,325 of 8325

Thread: Xlgirls.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
    The Huge Hooters Of A Horny Housewife The great Danica Danali tells you her erotic philosophy and her sexual needs while she waits for her dirty-dancing date with Peter O_Tool. She is another man_s wife from Texas, enjoying these on-camera flings with pro-studs I just like a guy who takes control and pushes me up against the wall. He_s rough and he knows what he wants. I just love when he touches me and takes me by surprise. He comes up behind me when I_m not expecting it, pulls out my tits, likes to play with them. I like it when he_s forceful and throws me down on the bed and rips off my clothes. It makes me so wet when he takes out my tits, licks my nipples and pinches my nipples. I like all that. Danica_s boff-buddy comes behind her as she_s looking out the window and takes her big boobs in hand, just the way she describes. He lifts up her teddy to grab and smack that fine, fleshy ass. As Danica_s pressed against the window, he shoves his boner into her housewife pussy, spanking her ass cheeks as he thrusts hard and fast. Danica turns around so he can play with her gigantic gazongas--tits fit for a king--then takes her to bed, lays her down and fucks those beauties. Finally, resuming their afternoon fuck, he spreads Danica_s legs wide open and buries his tool in her pussy.
    Model:
    Danica Danali and Juan Largo
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
    https://rapidcloud.cc/ib6dhc4e5w88/D...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
    Anna_s First Time When Anna Beck graced us with her presence in 2010, she couldn_t have been more eager to shoot. The idea of getting glammed up on-camera made her excited, and being proud of her M-cup naturals, she had no issue flaunting them for the men of the XL world. She wasn_t quite ready to go all the way and shoot hardcore, though. We understood that, and being as sexy as she is, we couldn_t have been more eager to shoot her solo. But we must admit, we also couldn_t have been more excited when she came back to us earlier this year and said that she was ready--and eager--to finally go all the way. Because a girl like Anna is deserving of only the best, we knew we had to do right by her in her debut hardcore scene. We got her more glammed up and sexy than ever before (which is saying something), took her to one of our nicest locations and paired her up with one of our finest, most-hung cocksman. And the result was certainly worth the four year wait. Anna fucks more lustily and passionately than we could have even hoped. She deep-throats our cocksman Tom_s cock as if she_s been fucking on-camera for years, titty-fucks him so hard he nearly cums on those massive M-cup naturals. In return, he fucks her so hard we think if her first hardcore scene had been the last lay of Anna_s life, she would have been satisfied. We_re all left satisfied by the end of this scene as she cleans Tom_s man-pipe clean after he leaves a thick, sticky cum shot on her huge tits.
    Model:
    Anna Beck and Tom Holland
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/0fspvp0pjlza/A...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
    Top-Heavy Tourist Beautiful, hot and fun, responded Kamryn Monroe when we asked her to tell us three words that describe the city of Miami. If we didn_t know any better, we would have thought she was describing herself. But we do know better because despite her looks, Kamryn, a Boston native, is a very modest gal and she couldn_t be more excited to be soaking up the Miami sun for the first time. While Kamryn is taking in the views on Miami_s lush beaches and contemporary architecture, we_re sneaking peeks at her perfect tits. Not that she minds at all. We think this is a win-win for everyone.
    Model:
    Kamryn Monroe
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/o844gv0el6y1/K...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
    Thick Chick On Dick Tia Imea was a self-employed art gallery owner when she sent her at-home snaps to The SCORE Group. Tia wanted to model and chose XL Girls. Tia_s time modeling was very short and was basically a fling, a way to satisfy a fantasy she had wanted to fulfill and cross off her list. We at XL Girls are happy to be used for this kind of purpose Getting a man off in bed is what gets me off. There is nothing like this feeling and the sight of seeing his cock spurt his juice because of what I did to him and how excited he gets by looking at me, Tia said before she met Anthony for this hot fuck scene. I have an incredibly high sex drive and if I can_t have sex with a partner, I_ll masturbate and cum that way. When I meet a guy for the first time I look at his package first then his hands. I want sex as often as I can get it. I_m passive or assertive depending on the guy. Some men are very aggressive, others are laid back. I like confident guys who like to fuck and take charge. It_s a shame that Tia didn_t model longer At least she left us with this lusty scene.
    Model:
    Tia Imea and Anthony Rosano
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/z2mxndvcdnbk/T...0_MFS.mp4.html

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Description:
    Glowing Housewife Natalie Fiore has delivered her bundle of joy and we wish all best to the new mama and her baby. Our camera crew went back to see how Natalie is doing and to bring back new sets and videos. They were happy to report that all_s well in Fiore Land. Natalie_s baby-phat is beginning to diminish while her big tits remain massive and heavy. Natalie_s new role as a happy mother living in domestic bliss even left its mark on this scene as she tends to such exciting household routines as vacuuming and ironing. Still as horny as ever, Natalie needs to take five, relax and fap her always hot pussy and clit and squeeze her giant-size tits. Even new moms need to make that O-face between getting up to tend to the needs of the little one. Those hot mommy fantasies are boiling into overtime.
    Model:
    Natalie Fiore
    Studio:
    Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/nzsulu563vhh/N...0_MFS.mp4.html